Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A few thoughts on Wood Elves (re: deepwood scouts and waywatchers)

cool_ladcool_lad Senior MemberIndiaRegistered Users Posts: 2,278
After watching the Norsca trailer, it occured to me that deepwood scouts might benefit from being granted the anti-large trait; this may also be in line with their lore where they mainly fight monsters (that escape the deepwood). This would also be in line with the general feel of the wood elves and also give deepwood scouts a good niche, to better justify their increased cost.

Another lore appropriate addition would be adding the snipe ability to waywatchers, which would fit their lore of being silent hunters and masters of ambush. This change would also, in my opinion, have a relatively minor impact on multiplayer where the arrow trails would make the unit easy to discover for the human player.

Comments

• Jam#4399Jam#4399 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,068
    I suggest CA give them Eagle Eyes....

It means no units can hide inside forests from wood Elves and they can also use it because they have the farthest missile range.... But sadly they can't fire accurately inside woods...