Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Collectors Edition question

King_BobKing_Bob Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 48
Hi Guys i have one question about the CE from TWW2.
I have bought the CE in february i think and my question is do i get them for sure?
And when yes, when will CA/SEGA will take his money from my Paypal account? Do i get the mail for the Norsca DLC then on the 10th August?

Sorry when the question was allready answered in another thread. I didn't find one when i was searching.

Comments

• IceDIceD Member Registered Users Posts: 367
    How the hell did you preorder in february When the reveal of game 2 was in april?
    Fear me, mortals, for I am the Anointed, the Favoured Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall. - Archaon, Lord of the End Times.

TEAM - CHAOS
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Registered Users Posts: 1,630
    King_Bob said:

Hi Guys i have one question about the CE from TWW2.
    I have bought the CE in february i think and my question is do i get them for sure?
    And when yes, when will CA/SEGA will take his money from my Paypal account? Do i get the mail for the Norsca DLC then on the 10th August?

Sorry when the question was allready answered in another thread. I didn't find one when i was searching.

CA will email you and activation code
  • King_BobKing_Bob Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 48
    IceD said:

How the hell did you preorder in february When the reveal of game 2 was in april?

Or april don't remember...
    It was the first day a friend gave me the link to order it.