Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

What mods are people using in multiplayer?

cosmokramer2000cosmokramer2000 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi, I'm getting back into NTW after playing it several years ago, and I'm finding it virtually impossible to play on multiplayer. I can't join 95% of all multiplayer games, apparently because my version of the game differs from the host's version. I presume that this is because people are playing with mods. But what mods should I install in order to be able to play multiplayer?

Comments

• GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,845Registered Users
    You're using the steam version, and you've reinstalled, verified etc to make sure that you've got the correct version?

In terms of mods, NTW3 is quite popular, especially in Europe. Current patch is 7.2. Installing it is slightly complex if you are new to mods.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.