Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Oak of ages co-op crash

squidjuicesquidjuice Registered Users Posts: 7
Hey, there is already a forum thread about this issue but it's currently marked as solved while that's not the case, the glitch that makes the game consistently crash when the oak of ages gets destroyed and captured is unfortunately still in the game and has been for a number of months making co-op entirely unplayable, currently there's a work around by downloading the mod called "defensive wood-elves no seeding" that will make the wood elves play hyper defensively and will heavily diminish the chance of the oak being destroyed (or you can play wood elves yourself and just not loose the tree) however while these measures work they're hardly a permanent solution to the problem, one that has been in the game for months, I really hope this bug will be fixed soon because I find the co-op campaign to be the most enjoyable part of the game and I haven't been able to play the game I have payed for (and bought all the DLC for) properly in months and I feel it should be an easy fix if someone were to finally have a proper look at it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file