Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Your favorite chaos god ? (Strawpoll)

Comments

• ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Posts: 1,715Registered Users

Probably Tzeentch. Can't get more genderqueer then Tzeentch <3</p>

They sounds more like Slannesh then Tzeentch
    no it's deffo tzeentch
    And what is there to back that up?
    Genderfluid is when ones gender identity changes over time. Do I really need to tell you why that is 100% Tzeentch?
    Chaos lords should be women

Why is no one talking about mouth feel!?
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,247Registered Users

no it's deffo tzeentch
    Genderfluid is when ones gender identity changes over time. Do I really need to tell you why that is 100% Tzeentch?
    I wound't ask if it was Slannesh since that's a given considering what Slannesh is about but Tzeentch is different which is why I asked.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Posts: 2,280Registered Users

no it's deffo tzeentch
    Urgh srsly
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Posts: 2,055Registered Users
    edited August 2017
    I remember some slaanesh chosen displayed half man half woman, also some deamonettes with half man torso. I still dont get the guy who thinks this is from Tzeentch.

Edit: Slaanesh is about magic and mutation, his guys become blue with cliche devil/satan looks or lot of eyes and found cool Tzangors with beaks.
  • obippoobippo Member Posts: 2,228Registered Users
    edited August 2017
    Otters007 said:

'Tis a toss up between Tzeentch and Slaneesh for me.

But why is Nurgle so popular? Genuinely curious here.

Because he is a putrid and degenerate obese god who thinks he's spreading love and joy when in reality he throws all kind of diseases to the human world. He genuinely loves his children and that's why he blesses us with his most noxious pestilences and poxes!

And also his hobby is taking care of a private garden, isn't he adorable?

tzeentch and slaanesh are just standard and boring evil edgelord punks imo.
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

edited August 2017
    Don't know i find stories about Nurgle(sickness) depressing. So it is either Slaneesh or Tzeentch for me too
  • ArsenicArsenic Posts: 4,342Registered Users
    edited August 2017
    Let's not turn this into a Tumblr thread.

Post edited by BillyRuffian on
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • uriakuriak Posts: 3,416Registered Users
    I don't think tzeentch could be called edgelord. He's the manipulative one, well seems he's even victim of his omniscience somehow. His character seems less defined than the other dark gods. Slaanesh is maybe the most run of the mill demonic in a christian sense. Khorne is... well khorne. Can't even say he has or need any plan, this guy.
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Posts: 5,327Registered Users
    Tzeentch. Partly because I like magic, partly for the irony factor of one of the minor villains being formed out of the twisted essence of the emotion of hope, and partly because Tzeentch, to me, feels like the only one that genuinely represents the true essence of Chaos. The other gods all impose some degree of order upon their subjects. Not so Tzeentch!

Incidentally, at the risk of getting down into what could be a nasty discussion:

I think the logic behind Tzeentch being 'genderfluid' is that Tzeentch is the god of change and Tzeentch itself changes over time. I'm not sure that there's any evidence that Tzeentch even HAS a gender identity, but if it does, it makes sense that it will change.

Slaanesh, on the other hand, isn't fluid. Slaanesh is an omnisexual hermaphrodite, all of the time.
  • Prkl8rPrkl8r Junior Member Posts: 402Registered Users
    This is interesting, I always figured khorne was the most popular.

Seems the other 3 are roughly equal and khorne is the one people like the least.

Makes sense though, he is by far the most boring, and has the least interesting motivation.
  • warbaby2warbaby2 Posts: 134Registered Users
    edited August 2017

“I offer a thousand delights, insanity untold and beauty in its truest form. I stand as the Prince of Darkness and yet never has a being brought more to the light for I call upon what is truly twisting in your soul. I offer desire and all that such entails but in truth, the most tempting gift that I can offer is that of temptation itself. For fulfilment will always leave you thirsting for more.”

Slaanesh aka. She Who Thirsts, The Dark Prince, Slaaneth
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Posts: 2,941Registered Users
    Gotta go with Khorne, he is the embodiment of war itself.
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,132Registered Users
    Nurgle, since he is a loving father and has bit of humor.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member Lansing, MIPosts: 7,160Registered Users
    Malal. Only true Chaos god.
    Thrones of Britannia: 69/100
    Warhammer II: 73/100
    Warhammer: 79/100
    Attila: 70/100 [Age of Charlemagne: 72/100]
    Rome II: 49/100
    Shogun II: 93/100 [Fall of the Samurai: 95/100]
    Napoleon: 58/100
    Empire: 53/100
    Medieval II: 90/100 [Kingdoms: 90/100]
    Rome I: 88/100
    Medieval I: 92/100
    Shogun I: 84/100
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Posts: 2,055Registered Users
    MrJade said:

Malal. Only true Chaos god.

Haha with his 1 man faction would be awesome!
    Prkl8r said:

This is interesting, I always figured khorne was the most popular.

Seems the other 3 are roughly equal and khorne is the one people like the least.

Makes sense though, he is by far the most boring, and has the least interesting motivation.

Maybe Khorne is more popular with Chaos fans not the general Warhammer fans
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 5,832Registered Users
    Got an Icon of Slaanesh tattooed on my stomach, the heraldry of the Emperor's Children on my chest, fielded a Word Bearer army in 40k and now a Disciples of Tzeentch in Age of Sigmar. But I think I am going to go with Tzeentch. Nothing beats the Lord of Change even though a bit of depravity isn't to be scoffed at.
    Lord of the Undermountain
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • FinCthulhuFinCthulhu Posts: 138Registered Users
    Slaanesh absolutely, followed by Tzeentch. Nurgle is pretty great too. Far distant in last place is Khorne. He's just so boring.
    +++ HOPE IS THE FIRST STEP ON THE ROAD TO DISAPPOINTMENT +++
    edited August 2017
    Draxynnic said:

Tzeentch. Partly because I like magic, partly for the irony factor of one of the minor villains being formed out of the twisted essence of the emotion of hope, and partly because Tzeentch, to me, feels like the only one that genuinely represents the true essence of Chaos. The other gods all impose some degree of order upon their subjects. Not so Tzeentch!

Incidentally, at the risk of getting down into what could be a nasty discussion:

I think the logic behind Tzeentch being 'genderfluid' is that Tzeentch is the god of change and Tzeentch itself changes over time. I'm not sure that there's any evidence that Tzeentch even HAS a gender identity, but if it does, it makes sense that it will change.

Slaanesh, on the other hand, isn't fluid. Slaanesh is an omnisexual hermaphrodite, all of the time.

Tzeentch is fluid - period - I doubt it even cares about its gender identity... the only Chaos Good that literally deals in sexuality is Slannesh, if only to indulge, abuse and defile any form of it. In other words, s/he would be right at home in modern, western society!

Just kidding, of course... ;)
  • IcestrugleIcestrugle Junior Member Posts: 1,132Registered Users
    Best Chaos God is a dead one :wink:

Slaanesh absolutely, followed by Tzeentch. Nurgle is pretty great too. Far distant in last place is Khorne. He's just so boring.

True, Khorne is like the soccer hooligan of the Chaos Gods... he even has his own catchphrase for his dumb followers to chant ad nauseum. :D
    warbaby2 said:

True, Khorne is like the soccer hooligan of the Chaos Gods... he even has his own catchphrase for his dumb followers to chant ad nauseum. :D
    "Milk for the Khorne Flakes"? :D
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

warbaby2 said:

"Honey for the Khorne Bread"? Nah... your's was better. ;)
  • Neolucifer2000Neolucifer2000 Junior Member Posts: 956Registered Users
    NO malal? wtf

Demand more love for Empire and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Built-in RoR like Hochland Long Rifles and Knightly orders! Doombull, Wargor, Ghorgon, Jabberslythe, Tuskboar chariot and God-specific Gors! #MakeOldWorldGreatAgain
  • RandomTagRandomTag Posts: 1,479Registered Users
    Trololololololol
  • OrkfaellerOrkfaeller Senior Member Posts: 2,328Registered Users
  • SnotfaceSnotface Member Posts: 752Registered Users
    No no no, wrong question.

The correct question is Gork or Mork?
    Wyvern's is good fer one thing, eatin' smashin' smellin' and flyin.'
  • NazredNazred Senior Member Posts: 916Registered Users

I am not joking this took me offguard while scrolling on my phone.

(heartattack)
    warbaby2 said:

warbaby2 said:

"Honey for the Khorne Bread"? Nah... your's was better. ;)
    The milk for the Khorne Flakes is actually a meme

• petertel123petertel123 Junior Member Posts: 719Registered Users
    Voted Tzeentch because he represents pure chaos, constantly changing and shifting
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Dark Elves