Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

CA prepared a big surprise for chaos

ArchonPrimeArchonPrime Posts: 524Registered Users
edited August 13 in Balancing Discussions
1.ROR dragon ogres smashed by Grail knights or BK just like their regular brothers...that's great.(I really thought they could at least beat Grail knights because magic attack)

2.ROR CW useless as expected,but ROR forsaken performance very very good,they even can almost beat greatswords as non-AP unit.Also ROR CS are good even their regular brother are trash...this is the only "bad" new for Chaos.

3.ROR CK smashed by demis and questing knights...that's OK i don't mind they are not Anti large units..what?questing knights also not anti-large?they are not chaos units so they should beat ROR CK!
4.ROR hellcannon's ability is not"increase reload skill when damage"It's more surprise ability"increase reload skill when enemy getting in their ability range,100M,yes, 1-0-0M"and can only effect 1 TIMS.

5.And this is not over yet,CK's ability:"Apocalypse charge"also will effect when enemy getting in their ability range 200M,and also can only EFFECT 1 TIME...YES,and this is passive ability,you can't even control when to use it,or you need to your CK keep 200M more distance with your enemy,so learn geometry and learn it good,if you want to play chaos,you need it.

Anyway,thanks you CA,You helped me cut out my bad habit of playing Chaos,for six months I beat all the chaos I met in QB,tell them don't play chaos anymore,then let them no suffer anymore by Chaos,but at that time, I still wanted to play chaos,but after today, I don't want to play chaos anymore...

Btw,dwarfs,WE,BS players,you think who's next?
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• KhorneFlakesKhorneFlakes Posts: 1,777Registered Users
    so basically more useless then we thought and they ror ck cost like what 400 more lol..?? i mean questing kinghts beat demis so no surprise there,i was right again who would have thought
    where is the wait for patch crowd...?? what now..??

Balance Is A Lie

• ArchonPrimeArchonPrime Posts: 524Registered Users
    And sometimes CK's ability:"Apocalypse charge" doesn't work,not"it just work"is it doesn't work...don't know why,but we tested it already 6 times, only 2 times worked,testing more times.

And sometimes CK's ability:"Apocalypse charge" doesn't work,not"it just work"is it doesn't work...don't know why,but we tested it already 6 times, only 2 times worked,testing more times.

can you post exact or screenshots details on guardian ability and apocalyptic vision

Balance Is A Lie

@CA_Duck very disappointed if you were involved with this

Balance Is A Lie

• KayosivKayosiv Senior Member Posts: 1,633Registered Users
    According to him, Duck has been busy balancing TW:W 2 exclusively.
    Kayosiv said:

According to him, Duck has been busy balancing TW:W 2 exclusively.

emphasis on if

you just go back to general forum,i guess you will find a excuse to defend this too

Balance Is A Lie

• RandomTagRandomTag Posts: 483Registered Users
    As useless as Failbaddon the Harmless...
    BTW regular Marauder Chieftain cannot take any items, for Chaos~~~
  • Busa1227Busa1227 Posts: 897Registered Users
    edited August 13

3.ROR CK smashed by demis and questing knights...that's OK i don't mind they are not Anti large units..what?questing knights also not anti-large?they are not chaos units so they should beat ROR CK!

How did you test it? CK RoR trade even against DGKs RoR all the times I have tested it (even when CK are not Antilarge)......

And Yes, Questing Knights RoR are pretty strong but have you noticed that they have fire resistance, and CK RoR do Fire damage?.

CK RoR, Forsaken RoR and Chaos Spawns RoR are great. DO RoR will be pretty good when regular DO get a buff. So, 4 of 6 useful RoR units is much more than most other factions have currently.

• irurobinirurobin Posts: 792Registered Users
    edited August 13
    Questing knights will also smash demis for so much cost less. Stupid Brokennia is still as broken as they are.

The passive abilities on RoR chaos knights and hell cannon is a total joke as ArchonPrime said.

The guardian ability on wild riders are totally useless.
    edited August 10
    btw,Norsca horsemaster cost 750,with ability:rage,Chaos horsemaster cost 750...with...OK...with nothing...and they have the same stats..What did you though?right!chaos warhounds and chaos troll!they lose vanguard deploy and 10 amor before,and now they have a new brother!welcome the horsemaster into this big “unfair family"!!!
    @Busa1227

He test it with me and evey single time sword of chaos got butchered by RoR Demis and RoR questing. THey can't beat normal demis.

Busa1227 said:

3.ROR CK raped by demis and questing knights...that's OK i don't mind they are not Anti large units..what?questing knights also not anti-large?STFU!they are not chaos units so they should beat ROR CK!so STFU!

How did you test it? CK RoR trade even against DGKs RoR all the times I have tested it (even when CK are not Antilarge)......

And Yes, Questing Knights RoR are pretty strong but have you noticed that they have fire resistance, and CK RoR do Fire damage?.

CK RoR, Forsaken RoR and Chaos Spawns RoR are great. DO RoR will be pretty good when regular DO get a buff. So, 4 of 6 useful RoR units is much more than most other factions have currently.
    tested 6 times with iru,they never beat regular demis.
    edited August 10
    Busa1227 said:

3.ROR CK raped by demis and questing knights...that's OK i don't mind they are not Anti large units..what?questing knights also not anti-large?STFU!they are not chaos units so they should beat ROR CK!so STFU!

we are talking about apocalyptic vision ability ,also did you had guardian ability activated..??

actually its 3 of 6mdargon ogres still trash and the vortex still trash

Balance Is A Lie

@RandomTag

Look! The Chieftain is laughing at the useless chaos dragon on his mammoth !
    Did you test it on spaghetti lines? I have tested it a lot of times and the battle is pretty even. Maybe CK never win but DGKs are antilarge while CK not.

@Busa1227

Does that change the design flaw? Nope. Of coz we test it on max length.
    Busa1227 said:

Did you test it on spaghetti lines? I have tested it a lot of times and the battle is pretty even. Maybe CK never win but DGKs are antilarge while CK not.

issue i think here is questing knights the regular ones i believe,1 more hour and i will start testing

Balance Is A Lie

edited August 10
    hye guys can you post screenshots ingame not post battle because it changes health on post battle screen

Balance Is A Lie

• Barrel02Barrel02 Posts: 26Registered Users
    I think you can't deny that WoC are in a bad spot right now and even if the RoR were better that would not change much.
    The thing is that with Norsca being released now this becomes even more obvious as thematically and lore wise they are very similar (not gameplay wise though) and the WoC now just feel like a bad Norsca and also Norsca has some stuff that is basically from the WoC roster that the WoC roster is missing. I mean just think of the Warshrine. It makes sense that Norsca has one and even a unique one on a mammoth but its dumb that WoC does not.
    CA are the one denying Chaos is in a bad spot. Not us. We have been telling them for a long long long long long time.

Meanwhile Norsca vs Elves are officially broken. Yeah another broken match up.
  • EizoEizo Posts: 667Registered Users
    I am not sure any new units would help WoC unless SkullKrusher are better or more cost effective then Demis and the Vortex beast has the same HP pools as Mammoths

Marks would be cool but it looks like CA is just saving those for game three as this point in time.

What really hurt is CA design decision that every faction must have really good infantry like foot squires and Marauder champions so Chaos warriors can't dumpster plow every infantry line as fast as they can
    @irurobin @ArchonPrime

Just tested (again), this time with @ITA_Vae_Victis

I really don't know what are you doing guys but I'm getting a different result than you.

edited August 10
    irurobin said:

CA are the one denying Chaos is in a bad spot. Not us. We have been telling them for a long long long long long time.

norsca vs no good missiles faction is broken

Balance Is A Lie

• carnotauruscarnotaurus Posts: 55Registered Users
    edited August 10
    Busa1227 said:

@irurobin @ArchonPrime

I really don't know what are you doing guys but I'm getting a different result than you.

i dit some test and they bet all no ror cav except demis with halberds thee wher
    against the ai tho and blood knights are a bit of a Dice roll.
    @Busa1227

RNG. Most of the time RoR Demis still have around half health and only lost 3 - 5 models. That count as butcher esp when you have healing on empire.
    edited August 10

Busa1227 said:

@irurobin @ArchonPrime

i dit some test and they bet all no ror cav except demis with halberds thee wher
    against the ai tho and blood knights are a bit of a Dice roll.

It's not RGN.... I have tested it 124123856189242 times with a similar result. The battles have been always pretty even.

• lucibuislucibuis Posts: 957Registered Users
    irurobin said:

Broken in what way?
    maybe its the map..??

Balance Is A Lie

don't knows,we tested in flat snow map(forget that maps name) ROR demis win 3time and demis won 3times,now we are testing actual combat...

don't knows,we tested in flat snow map(forget that maps name) ROR demis win 3time and demis won 3times,now we are testing actual combat...

hey dude if you can,ror chaos spawn vs minatours,skin wolves,black orcs,ror fosaken vs bersker,gs,other units,sword of chaos vs balck orcs,chosen gw,blood knights..etc with or without guardian if you can,can irorubin stream..??

Balance Is A Lie