Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Another "Surrender Winner" Arises

LordHaxbyLordHaxby Posts: 19Registered Users
I think we're not allowed to name and shame on here, but there is a furtive odd character out there in the PVP dueling area right now performing the old trick of "surrender in battle, but then next time you open the game you see the defeat window."

It may well be the same player who has been doing it all along, just with a new character. It seems incorrect to say that anyone who uses this kind of exploit has any character, but I'll leave those judgements to posterity.

Comments

• LordHaxbyLordHaxby Posts: 19Registered Users
    Sorry for the duplicate post; I thought there was an error the first time around and posted again, just trying to get the PSA out there.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 12,173Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Let's don spam the same message across multiple forums and threads. Closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.