As we all know playing WE against dwarfs in MP has always been considered broken. So many WE units do magic damage, which seriously limits their use against dwarfs. WE also have a lot of anti-large, which is useless against dwarfs. In the end you're pretty much limited to:
- eternal guard
- wildwood rangers
- deepwood scouts
- wild riders
And that's pretty much it. The problem is that slayers do well against all these units. Also dwarf warriors and quarrellers perform excellent vs these troops.
A dwarf army with a core of 4 quarrellers, 4 warriors and 3 slayers, is near impossible to beat for WE.
WE RoR could have helped a great deal if they were something like this:
- eternal guard with anti-infantry instead of anti-large
- wildwood rangers with anti-infantry instead of anti-large
- wild riders with armour piercing damage
- war dancers with armour piercing damage
- starfire shafts without magical damage
- a unit with an aoe effect of ignoring magic resistance
None of such anti-dwarfs units have been added. None of the RoR makes a real difference against dwarfs,
I was really counting on the RoR to make this matchup better...