Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Warhammer Assembly Kit, Unable to Export!

pete885pete885 Registered Users Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in Community Mods
I am unable to export any maps that I made, instead I get an error message(error below). This happens on old and even freshly created maps. I also want to mention that I was able to freely export my map a few days ago, and after a patch on both total war and the kit, I no longer was able to export. I don't know if there is a direct correlation with the updates and my issue. However, please post below if you know how to fix it, or if you are experiencing a similar issue. All comments are appreciated!

=== TerryTile / c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/total war warhammer/assembly_kit/raw_data/terrain/tiles/battle/_assembly_kit/a5874b90_03e6_4524_a030_42c627bca5a6/moutainpasspolskipete.terry ===
Tile is not in the tile database

=====================================
Duration: 0 msec(s)

=== Terrain / Tilemap (c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/total war warhammer/assembly_kit/raw_data/terrain/battles/a5874b90_03e6_4524_a030_42c627bca5a6/) ===
Conversion of terrain failed.

=====================================
Duration: 232 msec(s)

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file