Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Pirate ship in a lake?

EmeraldEmerald Junior MemberPosts: 1Registered Users
edited July 2011 in Rome: Total War
Hi, I'm new.

I've been reading a bit here, but because I have problem I can't solve by myself, I just registered to ask for help.

I'm playing the Amazon mod and in the lake around Triton in North Africa spawned a pirate ship. There are no ports to that lake, so I can't just build a decere and send them to the bottom.

They can't disturb me in a sense of gameplay, but their mere existence is an offense to my imperial eye ;-)

Is there a cheat, I can use to create a ship, or to delete the pirates? Or do you know any other ways of getting rid of them? I know, cheats are kind of evil, but I don't know anything else...

Thanks for helping!
Post edited by Emerald on

Comments

• HeirofAlexanderHeirofAlexander Senior Member Posts: 1,088Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    you can make ships if you use: create_unit "Admiral xxx" "naval deceres" you will need to have a ship there though, why not ask at this mods page at twc there should be one ;)
  • LouThundersLouThunders Senior Member Posts: 312Registered Users
    edited July 2011
    Or, why not use the move_character "Admiral xxx (pirate ship) to a cursorstat in open sea?
    Dealer in THUNDER and death! (Sorry Nappy!)