Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

HOLY **** THAT WAS AWESOME !

BugfighterBugfighter Posts: 1Registered Users
I was playing a small campaign skirmish, chasing down the enemy general, 2 yari horses and a samurai bowman VS the general. I sent the bows forth, let em get a volley off and retreated them immediately afterwards, as my horses flanked the enemy.

then the coolest thing happened

One of my boys charged in and straight up impaled the general, sending him right off his horse. He left his spear in the mortally wounded man, confused to what just had happened, while contemplating his kill, riding around him. He then sallied forth and picked his spear back up in a beautiful crimson fountain and simply left, the poor Sakai Ujitane face first into the snow, bleeding.

Hes getting a promotion

Creative Assembly... thats good.
more
MORE

Comments

• KGpoopyKGpoopy Posts: 1,478Registered Users
    I'll have what he's having.

haha what game are you playing? doesn't sound anything like twwarhammer.
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 4,469Registered Users
    KGpoopy said:

I'll have what he's having.

haha what game are you playing? doesn't sound anything like twwarhammer.

Seems like he's talkin about Shogun 2
    Every wrong is recorded! Every slight against us! Page after Page, etched in blood! Clan Gunnison! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman!

Metal noise, blood and fire, tell me what you most desire.

You've got some demon flesh on your bumper, but that's just the way the world is today I'm afraid.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 8,400Registered Users
    Not a suggestion, not about Warhammer, but feedback of some kind. 1 out 3. He may live but the thread must die nonetheless.

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 12,556Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Dalton is right about this being in the wrong location. Moving.

Congrats on your victory though, and by all means, promote the guy!
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • DandalusXVIIDandalusXVII Posts: 1,935Registered Users
  • GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,870Registered Users
    Screenshot?
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.