Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Starting documentary series with professional narration. Need opinions on the episode!

GladiusHistoriaGladiusHistoria Posts: 3Registered Users
edited August 2017 in Community Content
Hello, I've always been interested in history and WAR most of all! Finally I am in the position where I can make something interesting happen! I love Hollywood movies like Troy, Braveheart and Gladiator, but gutted when I read about their historical inaccuracies. So I wanted to make something different. I want to have my videos to capture that epicness of an ancient battle but also to portray it with extreme historical accuracy! For this episode I decided to portray the battle of Thymbra, because it's a very interesting tactical operation! Cyrus the great manages to beat an army twice his size (100 000+ men)! I decided to get an a voice actor to do the narration and I think it works out well!
It took me four weeks of very hard work to make, and I read three historical books on subject to better grasp armies, equipment and tactics. I hope I've done justice to historicity of the event!

Please tell me what do you think of the video:
⚔️
Post edited by GladiusHistoria on

Comments