Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Ryzen 3 overclocked at 3.9ghz with GTX 1060 6gb

DukeofIbanezDukeofIbanez Posts: 3Registered Users
Would this run TW:WH at 1080p near 50fps? I doubt It would be able to get near Ultra settings but maybe on high with other settings being tinkered with.

Due to my budget and GPU mining demand, the Ryzen 3 and the GTX 1060 6Gb is about all I can do. If I went with a Ryzen 5 I think I would have to go down to a GTX 1050ti.

Comments

• IchonIchon Senior Member Posts: 4,730Registered Users
    1300X is really good for its price. Not sure which Ryzen 3 you were looking at but that is what I'd probably get for a cheaper AMD build at the moment. GTX 1060 6gb is handling Warhammer pretty well in most of the reviews I've seen. Quite a few Ultra settings should be able to be set.

My CPU is only about 10% faster than the 1300X and still running on a GTX 770 can do 50% of the Ultra settings and get over 50 fps. Your setup would have faster GPU and slightly slower CPU, large battles, turns times might be a bit slower and if you don't have SSD load times will be noticeable.
    YouTube, it takes over your mind and guides you to strange places like tutorials on how to talk to a giraffe.