Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Sum up for the problem of Simple Chinese version of TotalWar:WarHammer

Comments

• yokoyama_yui_1208yokoyama_yui_1208 Posts: 1Registered Users
    请CA敦促世嘉尽快中文修复错误,否则极大影响游戏体验。
    Please CA urges Sega to repair errors as soon as possible, otherwise it will greatly affect the game experience.

there're many Total War Warhammer fans in China , we love this game very much. And all our wishes is to play the game in Simple Chinese with no bugs and mistakes.

we would all appreciate it if the problem is fixed . thank you .
  • JinLuJinLu Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    请CA敦促世嘉尽快中文修复错误,否则极大影响游戏体验。 <3 <3 <3
    Please CA urges Sega to repair errors as soon as possible, otherwise it will greatly affect the game experience.
  • daqinwuzudaqinwuzu Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    请CA敦促世嘉尽快修复简体中文错误,否则极大影响游戏体验

Please CA urged Sega to repair Simplified Chinese as soon as possible, otherwise it will greatly affect the gaming experience
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 35,948Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited September 2017
    Can all of you take note that this is an English-speaking forum, so if you post in Chinese please at least provide translations or post in English only.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,545Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Also, spamming the same message, even from different user names, will not accomplish much, if anything, other than confusing the message being conveyed. Especially on a weekend.

Give folks a chance to review.

Thanks.

dge1
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • huahua1106289huahua1106289 Posts: 1Registered Users
    请CA敦促世嘉尽快修复简体中文错误,否则极大影响游戏体验

Please CA urged Sega to repair Simplified Chinese as soon as possible, otherwise it will greatly affect the gaming experience
  • eizhaoeizhao Posts: 1Registered Users
    请CA敦促世嘉尽快修复简体中文错误,否则极大影响游戏体验。

Please CA urged Sega to repair Simplified Chinese as soon as possible, otherwise it will greatly affect the gaming experience.
  • scr8388268scr8388268 Posts: 11Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    I really like Total War:Warhammer.So I want the Simplified Chinese edition can privide me a perfect experience.

So please fix those Simplified Chinese issues as soon as possible.

Post edited by scr8388268 on
  • midonemidone Posts: 1Registered Users

Please CA urged Sega to repair Simplified Chinese as soon as possible, otherwise it will greatly affect the gaming experience.
  • irurobinirurobin Posts: 1,826Registered Users
    @BillyRuffian

Sadly most of them don't know English. I will try to remind them but it is likely that they will not see it as there are many comments going on. =w=

Btw in the Chinese total war forum, the admins have already dealt with a number of post regarding to the current ladder hacker with 2 wins on top 1. More and more players are noticing that and some takes that badly. Please fix that as soon as possible.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 35,948Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    @inurobin Thank you for trying to get my point across.

I should point out that this is an English language only forum so posts in other languages are normally removed as a matter of course unless there is an English translation in the post.

As for the ladder, that will be down to CA to handle, rather than the forum moderators.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • CQJ5CQJ5 Posts: 2Registered Users
    請CA敦促世嘉盡快修復簡體及繁體的中文錯誤,否則極大影響遊戲體驗。

Please CA urged the Sega as soon as possible to repair simplified and traditional Chinese errors, or a great impact on the game experience.
  • jason90326jason90326 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Please CA urged Sega to repair Simplified Chinese as soon as possible, otherwise it will greatly affect the gaming experience. THANKS!
  • aspringaaspringa Posts: 1Registered Users
    My english is bad,this chinese version is very helpful to me.I'm love this game so i beg CA or Sega fix those problem please.
  • StinkyMushroomStinkyMushroom Posts: 1Registered Users
    Wow!So many Chinese right here!:D
    Here is another mistake。I don't know can you guy see this.

The Chinese translation of "peasants economy" miss this part "For each settlement you control your armies can sustain an additional 2 peasants units, with your capital being able to sustain 8.“

Besides the remaining part seems no so correct in chinese,it use a wrong tenses.
  • Ler046Ler046 Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    我们非常喜欢《战锤全战》,希望CA可以尽早和Sega协商解决汉化文本问题,谢谢!

English only please. Google Translation:
    We are very fond of "war hammer war", hope that CA and Sega as soon as possible to resolve the finished text, thank you

Post edited by dge1 on
  • zhuzhuzhuzhuzhuzhu Posts: 1Registered Users
    plz,fix these errors(๐•̆ ·̭ •̆๐)
  • wangkeyue28wangkeyue28 Posts: 2Registered Users

• cwj11220915cwj11220915 Posts: 1Registered Users
  • PAK400PAK400 Posts: 1Registered Users

• sourgroup1sourgroup1 Posts: 8Registered Users
    Is it just me or western people think that Chinese fans don't deserve to be treated fairly?

It was advertised to have Chinese localization in advance. Yet you broke your promise.
    Now we finally have this one-year-late localization, yet it was such a low-quality xxxx(well, I don't want to be rude here, so I have nothing to fit it).
    We were about to forgive and forget, yet the crashes caused by the Chinese localization recalls everything.
    I thought Civ 6 has the worst localization ever, yet now I am proved to be wrong.
    We tried so many times giving feedback about all the mishandled, yet we receive nothing but ignorance.

You can do whatever you want to fool your Chinese costumers, and you would lost the potential Chinese market for sure.

• SpringfieldzzzzSpringfieldzzzz Posts: 1Registered Users

And who can tell me how to change my head portrait.
  • BrakierBrakier Posts: 1,522Registered Users
    It is good that you make pictures of all the mistakes, ca can fix problem sooner.

• 775100011775100011 Posts: 1Registered Users
    thanks for CA work,but Simplified Chinese can make better

• CQJ5CQJ5 Posts: 2Registered Users
    We are not robots, just universal English is not very good
  • qys5914393qys5914393 Posts: 1Registered Users
    请CA敦促世嘉尽快中文修复错误,否则极大影响游戏体验。
  • IntranetusaIntranetusa Junior Member Posts: 604Registered Users
    edited September 2017

Is it just me or western people think that Chinese fans don't deserve to be treated fairly?
    It was advertised to have Chinese localization in advance. Yet you broke your promise.
    Now we finally have this one-year-late localization, yet it was such a low-quality xxxx(well, I don't want to be rude here, so I have nothing to fit it).
    We were about to forgive and forget, yet the crashes caused by the Chinese localization recalls everything.
    I thought Civ 6 has the worst localization ever, yet now I am proved to be wrong.
    We tried so many times giving feedback about all the mishandled, yet we receive nothing but ignorance.
    You can do whatever you want to fool your Chinese costumers, and you would lost the potential Chinese market for sure.

lol what? Are you new to the Total War series?

CA had a massive marketing campaign for Rome 2 but then released a completely broken, glitchy game. The game was basically unplayable for folks in the West weeks after release.
    It took half a year to patch the game of its major bugs and a full year before they released another version that fixed the gameplay problems (Rome 2 Emperor's Edition). And this is all after they made tens of millions of dollars on preorders. And other games such as Empire TW and Attila were very glitchy or very unoptimized at release.

CA is bad at trouble shooting and fixing problems for even Western fans.

And CA is a Western gaming company. They have limited resources and thus focuses most of their resources on the Western market, where they get most of their money. They have even less resources devoted to fixing problems in a market where they have a small market share (eg. China, Japan, etc).
    IIRC, TW games weren't even sold in China until recently, and they probably have to jump through hoops to get it past Chinese government regulation & censorship. They'll get to fixing stuff when they get to it eventually - they're slow even for the English speaking Western market so I imagine they'll be even slower for smaller markets out there.

So let's stop it with the "victim mentality" of thinking it's all some type of superiority/inferiority complex.

• zgshgcy0926zgshgcy0926 Posts: 3Registered Users

Hello,i'm a player of China(shanghai).

Really thanks for adding Simplified Chinese language.

But it has many problem and add lots of confuse to me.

I was not a fan of Warhammer but a fan of total war, thanks to Total War : Warhammer I knew this great masterpiece.

Hoping U can repair these confusing problems of translation as soon as possible, thx!!

lol what? Are you new to the Total War series?

CA had a massive marketing campaign for Rome 2 but then released a completely broken, glitchy game. The game was basically unplayable for folks in the West weeks after release.
    It took half a year to patch the game of its major bugs and a full year before they released another version that fixed the gameplay problems (Rome 2 Emperor's Edition). And this is all after they made tens of millions of dollars on preorders. And other games such as Empire TW and Attila were very glitchy or very unoptimized at release.

CA is bad at trouble shooting and fixing problems for even Western fans.

And CA is a Western gaming company. They have limited resources and thus focuses most of their resources on the Western market, where they get most of their money. They have even less resources devoted to fixing problems in a market where they have a small market share (eg. China, Japan, etc).
    IIRC, TW games weren't even sold in China until recently, and they probably have to jump through hoops to get it past Chinese government regulation & censorship. They'll get to fixing stuff when they get to it eventually - they're slow even for the English speaking Western market so I imagine they'll be even slower for smaller markets out there.

So let's stop it with the "victim mentality" of thinking it's all some type of superiority/inferiority complex.

The problem is Ca has a test team from Taiwan which can check Traditional Chinese, but they don't have a team from mainland of Chinese which can check and pick mistakes from Simplified Chinese .

I hope Ca can add a group of test team from mainland of China , or can let our hobby group to do these tests. there are many hobby groups want to do this and for no salary.However, they don't.

:(

Can all of you take note that this is an English-speaking forum, so if you post in Chinese please at least provide translations or post in English only.

Not all of Chineses can speak or write English, this is why lots Chineses want Simplified Chinese laguage.

In many poor region, schools cannot hire English teachers, though their family might have money to buy a computer for child.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file