Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Let's talk on Beastmen... Other breeds of Beastmen

124»

Comments

• OdTengriOdTengri Posts: 2,312Registered Users
    Oh, yeah pretty much all I can remember is, "There are Tigermen of Ind" and that's about it.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 1,842Registered Users
    OdTengri said:

Oh, yeah pretty much all I can remember is, "There are Tigermen of Ind" and that's about it.

From the 6th edition Beasts of Chaos book it says that there are tales of tigerheaded beastmen that sometimes help villages but other times attack them seemingly for no reason. They also appear to be a bit more civilized than other Beastmen. Not a whole lot more than that.

But a lot of the Cat-beastmen stuff seems kinda suspect. The fact it says Indyha instead of Ind raises some questions not to mention it says lesser evolved tribes and then calls out a real life group of people kinda just annoys me.
    I imagine he just ripped his info out of the fan made Ind book.

• jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Posts: 8,217Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    Can't we just focus more to authentic Beastmen first rather than another species of Beastmen?

I want the original Beastmen fleshed out first...
    More LL and complete roster first before new species....

Taurox, Warhoof,

Slugtongue

Harbringer

Post edited by jamreal18 on
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 1,973Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    Yeah orginal is the best. I love Beastmen's greek-mythology theme than regular jungle animal. Also they won't existed anyway. What will CA name its DLC? "Call of the Beastmen II: animal rampage"
    SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,055Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Off topic posts containing personal bickering in invective have been removed, along with some quoting the same.

Keep the personal bickering comments out of the conversation.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • EquixEquix Posts: 624Registered Users
    edited September 2017
    I think spineback beastmen could be made for southerlands too, they could get 2 LL one in Naggaroth and one in Southlands because it fits this second climate, and they look like evil lizardmen counterpart.

Oregon's WE vs Spineback Beastmen vs Lizardmen vs Skaven, all vs all seems nice

Also I think Spineback beastmen would be another parallelism to Lizardmen, like VC to TK to Zombie Pirates.
  • TheHorusHereticTheHorusHeretic Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    Why would anyone want a reskin of the worst in game race? Why would CA spend money on that?
    jamreal18 said:

Can't we just focus more to authentic Beastmen first rather than another species of Beastmen?

I want the original Beastmen fleshed out first...
    More LL and complete roster first before new species....

These are the LL's I'd like to see.

Moonclaw

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Moonclaw

Slugtongue

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Slugtongue

Taurox

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Taurox

Ghorros Warhoof

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ghorros_Warhoof

• FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 1,842Registered Users
    It really is unfortunate that they are implementing the 4 LLs for the $20 factions after Beastmen were released because they have so many distinctive looking LLs. Moonclaw is definitely my favorite though Taurox would be awesome to see. Slugtongue is honestly pretty cool, and it would be cool if he was added as a Nurgle tie in when game 3 drops. I love that Ghorros wears the skull of a unicorn! The only one not listed that is still alive is the least interesting, Ungrol Four Horn, and he is still a 2 headed Beastman who stole his horns from a chief and a shaman.
    Ungrol Four Horn is a 2 headed Ungor that would run an Ungor only list, I doubt Gor's, Centigors, and Minotaurs would join his war band. He's an interesting character but I just don't think he'd make for a fun campaign without a great deal of heresy.