Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

can u made me mod to play as berbers faction ?? in the last roman DLC

bennana.muhab1@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 6Registered Users
can u made me mod to play as berbers faction ?? in the last roman DLC
i guess it not that easy

Comments

• bennana.muhab1@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 6Registered Users
  • bennana.muhab1@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 6Registered Users
    ok lets talk about what happen to that "expedition " in real history with evidence shall we?
    look for Flavius Cresconius Corippus was a late Roman epic poet of the 6th century, who flourished under East Roman Emperors Justinian I and Justin II. His major works are the epic poem Iohannis and the panegyric In laudem Iustini minoris. Corippus was probably the last important Latin author of Late Antiquity.

He was the author of two poems, of considerable importance for the history of the times. One of these, Iohannis ("Tale of John") or De bellis Libycis ("On the Libyan war"), the earlier of the two, was not discovered till the beginning of the 19th century. It was dedicated to the nobles of Carthage and relates the overthrow of the Moors by John Troglita, magister militum of Africa in a series of battles that lasted until 548. Iohannis is in eight books (the last is unfinished) and contains about 5000 hexameters. The narrative commences with the despatch of John to the theatre of war by Justinian, and ends with the decisive victory near Carthage (548).

Although Johannes Cuspinianus in his De Caesaribus et Imperatoribus professed to have seen a manuscript of it in the library at Buda (destroyed by Suleiman II in 1527), it was not till 1814 that it was discovered at Milan by Cardinal Mazzucchelli, librarian of the Biblioteca Ambrosiana, from the codex Trivultianus (in the Biblioteca Trivulziana, the library of the marchesi Trivulzi), the only manuscript of the Johannis extant.