Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Beastmen Legendary Lord

KranoxKranox Posts: 866Registered Users
Well exept from Morghur the rest of the beastmens legendary lorda are pretty trash, malagor is extremely squishy, he saw some use since traitor-kin is op, but its sad that he turn around a op spell and not because he got some nice abilities

For second Kazhrak, is it just me or melee focus heroes with non-ap are pretty useless( sygalv got regen so hes really tanky) but kaz got nothing good going on for him imo

He is **** at fighting other lords, he doesnt do well vs infantry either because he lacks ap, wich makes him no effective against half units that are bringed in Multiplayer

I think malagor should be able to toggle fly and on the ground so he get more survivability, because he is so squishy

And Kazrak give him AP damage please

What do you think?

LETS DISCUSS

Comments

• Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 1,404Registered Users
    yeah Morghur needs nerfs rest need buffs sick of seeing Morghur every game with unbalanced summons.

tog-gable fly is not the way to go unfortunately as it would be OP
  • KranoxKranox Posts: 866Registered Users

yeah Morghur needs nerfs rest need buffs sick of seeing Morghur every game with unbalanced summons.

tog-gable fly is not the way to go unfortunately as it would be OP

Yeah i didnt know what to say about morghur im not really in with spellcatsers since I play dwarfs hehe. But yeah morghur summons are a bit over the top

Especially in close battle he deletes a unit and spawn a full chaos spawn (4 in total)
    I feel a good range for beastman would be to have a lord that has benefits for vanguard armies, one that has benefits for minataur heavy armies and a strong fighter one, Morghur can be support one and a magical lord, not sure on exact stats or what kind of buffs just in this general direction.

I feel a good range for beastman would be to have a lord that has benefits for vanguard armies, one that has benefits for minataur heavy armies and a strong fighter one, Morghur can be support one and a magical lord, not sure on exact stats or what kind of buffs just in this general direction.

Just like that what do you think about adding vanguard to all beatsmen roster

Since you cant vanguard everywhere it would be good and give a unique feels to beatsmen and make them better lore wise

Maybe give this trait to kazhrak since its what he does best in the lore

I dont know if it would be op cause as a dwarf and chaos player i doesnt find vanguard that usefull

What do you think ? Maybe a bit over the top idk
    Kranox said:

Since you cant vanguard everywhere it would be good and give a unique feels to beatsmen and make them better lore wise

I dont know if it would be op cause as a dwarf and chaos player i doesnt find vanguard that usefull

Definitely against vanguard to the whole roster, other weak units for sure, but units such as giant, minataurs, chariots etc should not have it and the only thing that this would achieve is opponents would always deploy at the back of the map v beastman just incase they have it.

Kranox said:

Definitely against vanguard to the whole roster, other weak units for sure, but units such as giant, minataurs, chariots etc should not have it and the only thing that this would achieve is opponents would always deploy at the back of the map v beastman just incase they have it.
    Oh yeah for monsters it would be too strong, maybe to infantry

Well I should maybe stop talkijg about beatsmen buff I dont know enough, well i jusy know that the LL are bad, from what I see when I play against them
    It's good to throw ideas out there so nothing bad but yeah vanguard for monsters would be bit strong and would force defensive deployment from opponents, the LL definitely need adjustments so they all viable and Morghur taken down a bit in terms of power, his summons are game winning in most games.

It's good to throw ideas out there so nothing bad but yeah vanguard for monsters would be bit strong and would force defensive deployment from opponents, the LL definitely need adjustments so they all viable and Morghur taken down a bit in terms of power, his summons are game winning in most games.

Yeah I really hate morghurs spawn, when you think you are winning with like 3-4low dwarf warrior units and just need to kill morghur and then he wipes out one of yoir low unit and spawn a second one and then you army chain rout

Its the saddest view in my life
  • NobleGunnerNobleGunner Posts: 727Registered Users
    I guess you haven't took chariot of kazarak? It destroys infantry lines. Especially if you can get him around the flank which is pretty easy to do since he can punch through lines easily.

I guess you haven't took chariot of kazarak? It destroys infantry lines. Especially if you can get him around the flank which is pretty easy to do since he can punch through lines easily.

Yeah I tried it
    and on chariots he is really vulnerable to cav and mounted lord, only good vs dwarfs because well... chariots
  • OdTengriOdTengri Posts: 1,067Registered Users
    Give Khazarak a new ability either.

A one use ability that immediately pops at the start of a match, giving all small units in 30m Stalk for aprox 2min

-OR-

All small units within 30m gain Stalk

Both of these would only be available on foot of course.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• FerrousTarkusFerrousTarkus Posts: 413Registered Users
    Look Im a beastmen fanboy and I can admit that morghur summons are OP. On TT its supposed to be casted on BEASTMEN units. Not the enemy, even then it would be worth the trade.

Beastmen need a lot of love for real...
    edited September 12

Look Im a beastmen fanboy and I can admit that morghur summons are OP. On TT its supposed to be casted on BEASTMEN units. Not the enemy, even then it would be worth the trade.

Redo it, and get rid of his other summon. Ruinous Corruption now comes with 4 charges and triggers immediately (without your choosing) when a Friendly Unit in 30m reaches HP<%10 replacing them with a Summoned unit of Chaos Spawn.

Also give him a degen aura like in TT.

• MakoTheMakoMakoTheMako Posts: 640Registered Users
    OdTengri said:

Redo it, and get rid of his other summon. Ruinous Corruption now comes with 4 charges and triggers immediately (without your choosing) when a Friendly Unit in 30m reaches HP<%10 replacing them with a Summoned unit of Chaos Spawn.

Also give him a degen aura like in TT.</p>
    yes, the old TT strat of surrounding him with Ungors and letting them get mutated into Chaos Spawn, vastly increasing their value.
    Give me Wargor or give me death.

• MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 1,223Registered Users
    Khazrak and Beastlord should get skill to assign stalk and increase speed to nearby units for a moment

Malagor should fly or leap skill at least.

Beastmen roster need update. They look so lackluster when compared with other races. Give us Ghorgon please.

• HeroofRome1HeroofRome1 Member Posts: 1,423Registered Users
    Malagor has the option to take multiple lores in TT, so I good way of giving him more utility would be to make him a duel caster, perhaps give him the lore of death as a second lore?

Khazrak ought to get something which increases the effectiveness of ambush style/themed armies.
    Team Dwarfs, Team Empire, Team Bretonnia Team Grim, Team elf slayers, Team Belegar

Malagor has the option to take multiple lores in TT, so I good way of giving him more utility would be to make him a duel caster, perhaps give him the lore of death as a second lore?

Nah not Death, they sort of teased that they might be giving us Slugtongue and Death is his schtick.

Just for Reference

- Malagor was all 4 Wild, Death, Shadow, and Beasts
    - Slugtongue is Wild and Death
    - Moonclaw is Wild and Shadow

• HeroofRome1HeroofRome1 Member Posts: 1,423Registered Users
    OdTengri said:

Nah not Death, they sort of teased that they might be giving us Slugtongue and Death is his schtick.

Just for Reference

- Malagor was all 4 Wild, Death, Shadow, and Beasts
    - Slugtongue is Wild and Death
    - Moonclaw is Wild and Shadow
    Not trying to ask a trick question here or anything, but I am interested where/how CA teased Slugtongue. A campaign event, I assume?
    Team Dwarfs, Team Empire, Team Bretonnia Team Grim, Team elf slayers, Team Belegar
    edited September 13

Not trying to ask a trick question here or anything, but I am interested where/how CA teased Slugtongue. A campaign event, I assume?

Yeah, nothing super obvious. There's an event involving him, so hardly confirmed.

With the confirmation that Campaign Packs will now come with 4 Legendary Lords though its reasonable to believe that they will bring each faction to a minimum of 4 LLs eventually. The Beastmen need one more, my bets are its either Slugtongue because of the mentioned campaign event, or Ghorros Warhoof because of his sons the ROR. I'd still love to see Taurox and Moonclaw as LLs, I think they would be really good ones. Moonclaw in particular as his entire purpose is to destroy the Geomantic Web (i.e. The Vortex). "Re-Releasing" the Call of the Beastmen in TWWH2 with a Vortex Campaign would be really cool.

It would be nice if in MP you could simply buy whatever spells from Wild, Death, Shadow, and Beasts with Malagor. I understand that with the skill system it would be hard to implement that in campaign but not in MP

• natesos1natesos1 Posts: 87Registered Users
    OdTengri said:

It would be nice if in MP you could simply buy whatever spells from Wild, Death, Shadow, and Beasts with Malagor. I understand that with the skill system it would be hard to implement that in campaign but not in MP

What's wrong with skill system in campaign you would just have to pick and choose sure you would not have every last spell but that would just be kind of stupid to have every last one anyhow.
    natesos1 said:

OdTengri said:

What's wrong with skill system in campaign you would just have to pick and choose sure you would not have every last spell but that would just be kind of stupid to have every last one anyhow.
    Yeah, I suppose your right.

Might simply not be enough room put in all the skills on the skills screen.