Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

i resolved my Crash issue with the Launcher

EpicTitan44EpicTitan44 Posts: 28Registered Users
Hio i wanna post this as to see if it can solve the issues for fellow gamers that have the crash of the Launcher issue.
i simply did this:

1 unsubscribe all Mods and i mean all!!
2 Delete all Mods from the data folder found in c:\->program (x86)->steam-> steamapps->common->Warhammer->Data empty all mods from there
3 re-install the game 4 verify local files at least twice!!!!
4 carefully see which mods makes the launcher crash

i use Steelfaith no sub mods
and the little thing that does so that Wood Elves tech tree costs gold not amber :smile:
gmae works like a charm and so does the launcher i haven´t dared to use any other mods as of yet i will carefully see which ones work and which does not.

Hope this hlps you guys :smiley:

Comments

• CA_MatthewCA_Matthew The Creative Assembly Posts: 337Registered Users, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, SuperAdmin
    Thanks for posting this @EpicTitan44 , hopefully helps mod fans resolve their crashes.
    FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment