Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Wrath of Sparta Bee Shield Bug

laurasyvertlaurasyvert Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello! I contacted support and was told to come here. I've got the Rome II Emperor Edition on Steam for Mac.

I've got a bug (pardon the pun) with WoS where all the hoplites for all factions have bumblebees on their shields and no other designs. The Spartans have majority lambdas, but around a third of them have bees. While the bees are kinda cute and all, I would like to have the variety and flavour that the Greeks of Rome II are supposed to have. I've tried a number of fixes, including:

-reinstalling
-verifying game files
-deleting all files/folders in Library>The Creative Assembly>Rome2
-mods that are supposed to fix/change shields (didn't work)

This bug only appears on the battle map. Armies on the strat map still have a variety of designs on their shields. I'm at a loss here. It's not a game breaking issue—I'll still play if I can't fix this—I'd just really like to fix it, if I can. Has anyone else encountered this issue before? Is there a fix for it?

Here are some screenshots of the problem: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxel48fAPNOWRzVaY0N2MWtBYUU

Thank you so much in advance! :)