Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Game crash after launching and before reaching the menu

SharkyBowlSharkyBowl Posts: 3Registered Users
Hi,

I can't reach the main menu so i won't be able to provide the requested number.

I don't have any "crash_report" folder in my following folder: \The Creative Assembly\Warhammer\

My "scripts" folder is actually empty so i'm not able to provide my preferences.scripts neither...

Hope you will have some help for me...

Thanks
Regards

Comments

• SharkyBowlSharkyBowl Posts: 3Registered Users
    My issue is that when i launch the game, i can reach the launching board but not the cinematic, it crashes right before it!

I have Windows 10 and no mods, i already checked the game cache on steam
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 31,743Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    I suspect your main issue is that unfortunately your current graphics card only supports DirectX 10, whereas the game required DirectX 11 as a minimum for both card and Operating System. This would require a GTS 450 or upwards.

From the Steam store page:

MINIMUM:
    Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
    Memory: 3 GB RAM
    Graphics: (DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 @720P
    DirectX: Version 11
    Storage: 35 GB available space
    Additional Notes: *PC Integrated graphics chipsets require 4 GB RAM, e.g. Intel HD series.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • SharkyBowlSharkyBowl Posts: 3Registered Users
    Okay, so simple...

Thanks i thought i had DirectX 11...

Regards

Leave a Comment