Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WHY CA make Morathi‘s boobs actual size is not historical ?

cossacks368cossacks368 Registered Users Posts: 98

Now we see her boobs are less than 34D , but GW set she is 36D size ~

Wish CA can fix this .

may same to this pic will be better

Comments

• cossacks368cossacks368 Registered Users Posts: 98

this is too small for a dark elf mother!
  • Blackstar1Blackstar1 Registered Users Posts: 100
    Complaining about the size of a fictional character's breasts. Real classy. Mods, please close this thread.
  • ErminazErminaz Senior Member Las Vegas, Nevada, USARegistered Users Posts: 5,710
    I like the boobs CA gave her, I think they are a nice size for her body and a nice shape. They should stay as they are.
    Tacitus Quotes:
    Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant.
    They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
    The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government.

I found Rome a city of filth covered marble and left it a pile of rubble. - Me
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,182
    I'm at work, but this thread guaranteed so much lulz I had to open it. Looking good so far.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,810
    Lmfao.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 14,354
    Oh for crying out loud.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • psychoakpsychoak Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    I just have one question, did GW actually state she has a 36D or are you **** us? There isn't a model or picture from them that had anything close to a 36D that I've seen, C maybe, but not D.
  • KhorneFlakesKhorneFlakes Registered Users Posts: 3,373

literally unplayble

Balance Is A Lie

• Lord_KamionLord_Kamion Registered Users Posts: 959

literally unplayble

I already canceled my pre-order. Re-bought it, and then canceled it again. Just to show my disgust.

• Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Did you just identify her gender?!?!
  • TheokolesOfRomeTheokolesOfRome Senior Member The Highlands in me kilt.Registered Users Posts: 1,492
    And this is why we can't have nice things.
    My Rig:
    i7 8700k @ 4ghz
    1 x Titan X Pascal
    32GB 3000Mhz Ram
    1TB SSD Drive
    34" Curved Monitor 3440x1440p
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Registered Users Posts: 1,630
    This is worse than what they did to the Chaos Dwarf women, they didn't even give them properly sized beards!
  • Lord_NathanaelLord_Nathanael Registered Users Posts: 1,496
    straight to the comments!

feel free to point out my errors, I'd like to improve my english
  • ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,202
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,609
    Great example of someone who needs to get their ass kicked so as to make them understand the acceptable limit of their personal expression.

Some people just really needed an older brother.
  • cossacks368cossacks368 Registered Users Posts: 98

CA hided her breasts,is ok , but this size ~
  • MontresorMontresor Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 320

Should they give her an unnaturally giant head and hands too? I mean, if you want the proportions from the model . . .

Can you cite the specific lore reference which proves her breasts are "too small for a dark elf mother!"

I recommend you take a cold shower.
  • ErminazErminaz Senior Member Las Vegas, Nevada, USARegistered Users Posts: 5,710
    edited September 2017

Nope I still stand by my earlier comment, CA's interpretation of Morathi's boobs, and model in general, is better IMO.
    Tacitus Quotes:
    Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant.
    They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
    The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government.

I found Rome a city of filth covered marble and left it a pile of rubble. - Me
  • TotalBorehammerTotalBorehammer Registered Users Posts: 941
    LOL @ spotty teens in their basements. :D
    CA have a Facebook page... use the comments section of their posts and express your thoughts on ME poor quality/delays etc https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAssembly/ :)
  • NazjaxNazjax Registered Users Posts: 796
    edited September 2017
    We dont care about this lol it's a video game, and why on the videos games women need to have big boobs ? I prefer to have ''normal size'' instead of what a lot of videos games do. Their Morathi representation is perfect, no need change.

• makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,239
    Sad thing, that most of people find sexual reference in this thread, as for me, this thread is the same as any thread about color of shields for HE.
  • MaksboMaksbo Registered Users Posts: 276
    I was convinced it was a joke, now i am in doubt and starts believing it might be for real. But srsl people, why so serious :)
  • JavorJavor Registered Users Posts: 910
    Sometimes I forget teenagers exist, then I see threads like these and am instantly reminded.

Don't worry buddy, I'm sure you can find animated breasts elsewhere..
  • VentorexVentorex Registered Users Posts: 2
    I represent the Itty-Bitty-Little-Titties committee and i demand that dem titties stay as they are.

Not all female characters in games need to have big breasts.
  • jimityjimity Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 305
    edited September 2017
    makar55 said:

Sad thing, that most of people find sexual reference in this thread, as for me, this thread is the same as any thread about color of shields for HE.

I dunno; a lot of the HE shield colour posts seem pretty.... fetish-y. ;)
    But honey, I can't come to bed, this is important - someone is wrong on the internet!
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    grabbing popcorn until dge1 appears
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 3,923
    Valkaar said:

You are not going to have time to zoom and and care when you have 5 thousand rats barreling down on you.
  • psychoakpsychoak Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    But the rats will start fighting each other because there's not enough food to go around!
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,182

Great example of someone who needs to get their ass kicked so as to make them understand the acceptable limit of their personal expression.

Some people just really needed an older brother.

Studies have shown that teaching with physical abuse works, works to perpetuate a cycle of violence. Corporal punishment does work to some degree (Statistically corporal punishment is a poor option) but you're not advocating that, you're advocating extreme violence.

Because someone has posted an immature thread on an online gaming forum you're advocating extreme violence against them.

Before I found my love of combat sports I was soft and weak, I also thought violence was acceptable. Since becoming physically superior to the vast majority of men I've seen violence as a tool of the weak. An older brother who physically abuses his younger brother is not doing a good deed, they are not strong, they are merely a weak boy picking on someone who can't fight back.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
This discussion has been closed.