Hi all, I've been having this problem with my game for about a week now and I've been looking all over for a solution. I've tried verifying the integrity of my game files, running the vcredist files as an administrator to repair them, and a few other "fixes". I eventually fully uninstalled the game and downloaded it all over again. All of these solutions fixed the problem temporarily, but the issue keeps coming back. When I try to run the game from Steam, it says that the game is "running" then switches to syncing before crashing. The launcher never comes up. I've attached my DxDiag file, but this is the first time I've made one so if there's anything I missed, I'd be happy to provide whatever I can.
Thank you all for your time