Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Norsca DLC cannot download for free

MortarionXIVMortarionXIV Registered Users Posts: 3
Dear CA team,

I've received my Limited Edition just today, installed it, but with it doesn't come the Norsca DLC for free.

I've purchased it from Amazon.it, since i'm italian. And Amazon.it isn't listed in the SEGA CHOSEN ONES list of distributors between the other Amazons links.

This means that i cannot get the DLC for free just because the only Amazon department in europe isn't listed there?

Thank you!

MortarionXIV

Comments

• UrobolosUrobolos Registered Users Posts: 10
    You are not the first to open a similar thread today. In waiting of a official response, i thought (like many others) that EVERYONE who bought it in the first week would have access to the dlc, regardless of the distributors., like Chaos warriors for game 1.
  • NarwNarw Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7
    Same here, hope for some kind of response.
  • Cronik2kCronik2k Registered Users Posts: 39
    Really hoping they sort this out, I thought like many others that as long as you activate your WH 2 game key within the first week you would get the Norsca DLC, just like you did with Choas in game one.
  • ConradToskanConradToskan Registered Users Posts: 30
    I really hope CA, won't let us down... Maybe you could write to the amazon customer service? this might get you your deserved Norsca. I for myself wrote to the customer service of my retailer and hope for the best...
  • MortarionXIVMortarionXIV Registered Users Posts: 3
    Hope to get an answer.

It will be a shame if we cannot get it. It's not fondamental, i'll still love the DE campaign as i'm doing, but it will be a really questionable choice by CA.
  • KwiNTx0KwiNTx0 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Same problem, I bought limited edition in a shop GAME Spain (SEGA approved retailer) and dont get dlc Norsca... please, we need fix this quickly
  • leivkizleivkiz Registered Users Posts: 2
    I bought the limited edition too at game in spain and I dont have the dlc when it was clearly at the store page as a bonus for preorder.
  • NyurgaNyurga Registered Users Posts: 2
    I bought the limited edition too, in Hungary, and i cant download the Norsca DLC :(
  • MortarionXIVMortarionXIV Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apparently, we should have checked the list of SEGA best buddies before buying the game.

That is a little silly.
  • leivkizleivkiz Registered Users Posts: 2
    GAME is a best buddy but I didnt get it anyways. I supose there must be more hidden rules about it. Shame they put free norsca dlc in big letters and then some legal **** well hidden.
  • UrobolosUrobolos Registered Users Posts: 10
    edited September 2017

Apparently, we should have checked the list of SEGA best buddies before buying the game.

That is a little silly.

Some of us buyed it from SEGA approved retailers and still we cant have the dlc. I think they really messed up the e-mail codes delivery.
  • VerensisVerensis Registered Users Posts: 4
    same problem, bought limited edition, and no Norsca DLC.
  • JsatrzabJsatrzab Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7
    Urobolos said:

That is a little silly.

Some of us buyed it from SEGA approved retailers and still we cant have the dlc. I think they really messed up the e-mail codes delivery.
    Some people say that they got Norsca unlocked automatically using Warhammer 2 key. I think CA/SEGA/Steam messed something up with pre-order/early adopter keys, and those which should be sold as "pre-order" dont unlock Norsca, and you should get separate key with it. And those which should be sold in week 1, have Norsca and Warhammer 2 in one key, but as there is no difference between one box and another... so its like wining on lottery.
  • InterficiamInterficiam Registered Users Posts: 1
    My copy just arrived today. I thought all games bought in the first week would get the free DLC. But now that I registered my game, it seems I got one without it. The communication about the free DLC was really unclear if not al games include it. I hope there will come a solution for this.
  • gilgalath3gilgalath3 Registered Users Posts: 1
    I bought the limited edition too, in germany on realese day, and i cant download the Norsca DLC...
    Has anyboddy get some kind of response from CA?
  • DisturbedTobiDisturbedTobi Member Registered Users Posts: 59
    Any news on the pre order bonus?