Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Weird Upkeep Jump After Ritual

dangerzone227dangerzone227 Registered Users Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
So I just completed my first ritual with Malekith as my Legendary Lord and for some reason the upkeep on all of my armies increased by 12-15%. I noticed since I went from about 1k gold per turn to 92 despite finishing a technology that increases my income. I reloaded the autosave from the previous turn to make sure nothing else had changed and sure enough, there was nothing except a new technology that increases income from mines and slaves.

I've been trying to find something about this but the only things I could find were about the additional upkeep for more Lords and some guides to completing rituals which make no mention of additional upkeep. I was hoping someone could tell me what's going on, like is there an upkeep cost associated with the rituals or was the additional upkeep just suddenly enforced when it wasn't before?
Post edited by dangerzone227 on

Comments