Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Dragon breath always aiming for the corners of the target

ShebalosoShebaloso Registered Users Posts: 256
Why do they ALWAYS aim for the corners of the unit instead of aiming for the center? Am i doing something wrong?
Tagged:

Comments

• FlyingWarPigWithPawsFlyingWarPigWithPaws Registered Users Posts: 776
    Shebaloso said:

Why do they ALWAYS aim for the corners of the unit instead of aiming for the center? Am i doing something wrong?

As far as I am aware this is true for all unit targeting like artillery or spells.
    Ungrim is no longer homesick.
  • StoreslemStoreslem Registered Users Posts: 304
    like my vortex spells always move away from the mosh pit instead of towards it
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Registered Users Posts: 1,630
    Bad luck i suppose. My spells always hit where I target(which locks to the center) as far as artilley, I’ve found all varieties too inaccurate to actually which point of the unit they’re targeting but generally hit center-ISH. Pretty good chance to hit a little close or past the corners/edges. I’d say just bad luck perhaps, unless someone who’s better with these things knows some coding that they actually do aim for the edges
  • HexiHexi Registered Users Posts: 1,096
    edited October 2017
    Pro-tip.

Use breath attack from the flanks of enemy units.

Like this
    [units] <---- Raccoon RAWWWWR
    There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt
  • corvocorvo Junior Member SpainRegistered Users Posts: 3,062
    Hexi said:

Pro-tip.

Use breath attack from the flanks of enemy units.

Like this
    [units] <---- Raccoon RAWWWWR</p>

^This x1000
    Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • kilijankilijan Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 475
    The devs have mentioned this before, it is INTENTIONAL and for balance purposes. However, with a little micro you are well rewarded for a flanking shot. Same for artillery and some spells.
  • uriakuriak Registered Users Posts: 3,421
    Shouldn't it be targeted at the ground instead?
  • PancakesPancakes Registered Users Posts: 377
    It's for balancing,
    But
    Send a dragon to the flank and watch it melt a whole line.