Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressCan't find save file - please enable incremental autosaves for multiplayer

DzyuDzyu Registered Users Posts: 4
edited October 2017 in Multiplayer Bugs
Today me and my brother lost 2 days of progress on our co-op campaign due to this bug. I had to do delete temporary internet files due to lag/running out of disk space during a battle. After the battle the game crashed and the save would seem to work fine for my brother who was host, except when I tried to join I couldn't see us or the settings for our campaign, and quickly got the error message saying the save couldn't be found. Seeing as we ended yesterday's gaming session on a crash and incremental autosaves isn't available in multiplayer (we've tried enabling it due to the frequent crashes), our only recent save was that one autosave. Incremental autosaves in our solo campaigns make the crashes/broken save bugs so much less severe. Though I guess something can be said for enabling our bad habits of forgetting to save often manually - please, please, please enable incremental autosaves for multiplayer as soon as possible!
Post edited by Shieldhero90 on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file