Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Medieval Administrator Message

Salinasleija2016Salinasleija2016 Posts: 3Registered Users
Is there anyone that can help me fix this problem it's so trying and I've tried everything that I can to fix it but there seems to be no answer

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 12,986Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    What is the exact message? Are you trying to run the game from a disc, or from a Steam install?
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Salinasleija2016Salinasleija2016 Posts: 3Registered Users
    It's I got to have administrator privileges or something like that I already opened the administrator account like they said it would work but it doesn't and I'm trying to play it with the disc I have the master key of the game but I don't if thats any good to make it work
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 12,986Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Due to a number of MicroSoft updates to their operating system there are issues with trying to run older games from disc. It has to do with copy protection. There's a way around but it involves working on removing or changing some of those updates.

The game is very cheap on Steam. I recommend installing and running from there. I have the old discs also, for all the games, but have purchased and installed from Steam to save myself the work.

If you want to do that, let me know. If not, I'll see what I can find out, but it may take some time.

Thanks.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Salinasleija2016Salinasleija2016 Posts: 3Registered Users
    How much is it on steam I have the original disks but if can do it with the disc it would be cool if you want to add me on fb so u can show me add me my name is alexisbrisasalinas it will be the first person to show please let me know as soon as possible