Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

PROOF: Lizardmen Are Overpowered!

FiremagzzFiremagzz Posts: 2Registered Users
I did some testing with the Lizardmen and they are just really overpowered ATM. The hero's, infantry, monsters, arty and morale mechanics they have are Crazy good right now. They are so strong, that they were able to allow me to win ,even though my formations were very sloppy and i was outnumbered!

Comments

• BelialxvBelialxv Senior Member SteppesPosts: 1,627Registered Users
    Did you just tried to prove that a faction was op by playing a FFA?
    ajz9uoslnqoi.jpg

HUITZILOPOCHTLI

god of war

LIZARDMEN #makelustriagreatagain
    Clan Moulder #masterclan
  • SarmatiansSarmatians Posts: 3,260Registered Users
    I like that the thread was tagged "IMPORTANT". :smiley:

Nice touch.
  • NobleGunnerNobleGunner Posts: 739Registered Users
    This is rubbish ROFL. I would say game 2 is the most balanced total war warhammer has ever been. Do i think Lizzies are op? no but they are strong. FFA doesn't prove anything. You pulled back while they all fought and got tired. Then you came in and mopped up everything that was likely exhausted from prolonged combat.

Thats just FFA being stupid and untelling of balance.
    also that high elf you were fighting was extremely bad. I mean he completed whiffed pheonix wind his formation was terrible. He didnt even move his archers.
    Then you go onto say that you feel bad for skaven!? Skaven is one of the stronger factions -_-?
    The second fight vs skaven, the skaven for some reason decided to fight you in a forest? Why would you ever do that as skaven with death globes. Half the death globes were hitting trees. and he didnt even try to go for a surround at that. You fighting noobs mate. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • TykuneTykune Posts: 7Registered Users
    I have to actually agree with OP, despite the bad positioning and choices in the video above. I had two full armies of top tier skaven units on my campaign vs one full army of lizardmen with some blessed units. I nearly got destroyed by the lizardmen for some very odd reason. I had a very hard time killing his units, especially the blessed ones, despite constant barrages from my warp-lightning cannons (with a warlock engineer that improves them), using all 9 of my menace from below, and depleting all of my Power on spells. Lizardmen really need a good looking over for adjustment.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file