Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Crash before and after a quick match

IgorrozasIgorrozas Junior MemberPosts: 41Registered Users
edited October 2017 in Multiplayer Bugs
Build: v1.0.0

Detailed description:
I've been playing the game since launch, trying the campagin with different factions, with no problems. Today I tried to play online, some quick matches. The first one, after founding a match, the game crashed. The second one, I played and losed the battle, and after the option of saving the replay appeared, the game crashed again. Then I restarted the game, and I got a message telling me that I have left the game early and doing it again with penalize my score.

I also want to say that just before trying the first match, I unninstalled Warhammer 1 from my computer. Could it be related in some way? I verified the files of warhammer 2 after the first and second crashes. Steam downloaded nothing.

Reproduction Steps:
-I unninstalled Warhammer 1 from my computer
-Launched Warhammer 2 and tried to run a quick match. After founding the match, and before the screen showing the armies and the units, the game crashes.
-I verify the files, and try a custom battle. Everything seems fine.
-I try another quick match. As the lizardmen, I lose against the skaven. The battle ends and I got the option to save the replay and quit the game. I quit the game, and it crashes.
-I verify the files once more, launch the game and got the message warnning me that i have quit a game and I'm going to be penalized. I started to write this post...

Screenshot:
Sorry, no screenshot. The game just stop working and a message appeared saying "Total War: Warhammer II stop working"
Edit: I have the repetition of the battle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file