Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What is Mortal Empires?

Comments

• BrakierBrakier Registered Users Posts: 1,555
    edited October 2017
  • ArizonaBlack1ArizonaBlack1 Registered Users Posts: 280

These memes are just making my day so far but that last one. The where's Boris one actually made my sides hurt from laughter, very well done!!
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,770
    And people say I would be cruel to boris fans...
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • TheGhostOfProman16TheGhostOfProman16 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,749
    edited October 2017
    #BorisIsMySenpai
    Died during the great YOYO wars
  • OMGitsJoemoOMGitsJoemo Registered Users Posts: 96
    This is the best thread I've seen. If this doesn't make CA fully implement Todbringer as a playable lord I don't know what will
  • PirocinetaPirocineta Registered Users Posts: 130
    edited October 2017
    Boris who?
    Boris Eltsin?
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,343
    #BringtheTodbringer
  • GimblobGimblob Registered Users Posts: 192
    #LetBorisBringTodAgain
  • BrakierBrakier Registered Users Posts: 1,555
    edited October 2017
    Edit, i think i went overboard whit the memes, this is an offical thread X d

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,399

We need a picture of Franz ordering people about with the Title "Finding Todbringer"

if somebody can do it better: be my guest... i did that in a few minutes^^
    #RIP BORIS! KILLED BY CA AND GW WITH SHORTSIGHTED CRUELTY JUST TO SHOVE KOSTALTYN DOWN OUR THROATS!

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • GrafEchoGrafEcho Registered Users Posts: 35
    I really have started to dislike CA and the way they handle the community.
    Always refusing to release any decent information until the last minute, drip feeding the loyal
    fans. Is it really that necessary to protect your plans? What competition do you have in this space?
    None.

Sneering and contemptuous, don't forget we are the ones that paid for your
    games and paid for your DLCs. Without us you have nothing.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 15,289
    GrafEcho said:

Always refusing to release any decent information until the last minute, drip feeding the loyal
    fans. Is it really that necessary to protect your plans? What competition do you have in this space?
    None.

Oh yes, they're the sneering and contemptuous ones... sure.

Just see how this forum reacts when their basic speculation turns out to be wrong, or things that they assume to be coming are not coming. CA says that the leaked map is outdated! Cue the sudden rage when the Mortal Empires looks like it. Some folks will throw out Blizzard, the golden boy of gaming, and say "do it like this!" But that ignores how easily set off and entitled Total War fans have proven to be.

I'm surprised they respond to us at all.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
    Canuovea said:

GrafEcho said:

None.

Just see how this forum reacts when their basic speculation turns out to be wrong, or things that they assume to be coming are not coming. CA says that the leaked map is outdated! Cue the sudden rage when the Mortal Empires looks like it. Some folks will throw out Blizzard, the golden boy of gaming, and say "do it like this!" But that ignores how easily set off and entitled Total War fans have proven to be.

People who say that Blizzard is the golden boy of gaming have never played Diablio III
  • GrafEchoGrafEcho Registered Users Posts: 35
    Canuovea said:

GrafEcho said:

None.

I lurk and watch, yes I can admit the community is borderline in hysterics at all times but it is no different
    to other game communities. Watching from a purely analytic manner, the way the community is dealt with
    is quite poor. That's my opinion.

Canuovea said:

GrafEcho said:

None.

People who say that Blizzard is the golden boy of gaming have never played Diablio III
    I've heard they really messed that up at launch. But folks seem to give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt on a lot of things.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • VladdyVladdy Registered Users Posts: 402
    Todbringer will come, soon. It's better for CA to be on his side...because if not....

Tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum

BORIS!!!

AAhhaAh....

Savior of the Universe!

Tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum tum

BORIS!!!

AAhhaAh...

He'll save everyone of us!

• Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,896
    edited October 2017

So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

edited October 2017
    Canuovea said:

Canuovea said:

GrafEcho said:

None.

I've heard they really messed that up at launch. But folks seem to give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt on a lot of things.
    Diablo III, balance isn't good at all (now they are working on a patch for the balance, we will see if people will be able to use different builds rather than the usual that people use) and the updates that adds new feature are released once in a year, the server don't work well and the only thing that keep you in the game is the fact that you can level up infinitely and the necromancer that they add this summer (dlc). That game is almost dead.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,728
    If i could be Boris i would finally be able to repel the chaos invasion.

"Yum Yum"
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,399
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Boris, Graf of Middenheim?
    #RIP BORIS! KILLED BY CA AND GW WITH SHORTSIGHTED CRUELTY JUST TO SHOVE KOSTALTYN DOWN OUR THROATS!

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • SchwarzhelmSchwarzhelm Registered Users Posts: 2,194

It is a long and sad tale full of laughter, tears, hope and despair...

It all began in the year 2016...

I thought not, it isn't a story the Emperor would tell you...
    Canuovea said:

I thought not, it isn't a story the Emperor CA would tell you...
    ftfy

When Karl Franz was elected Emperor after the death of his father, only Boris Todbringer of Middenland opposed him. Boris lost the vote despite the support of the High Priest of Ulric, but has since proved to be the most loyal and energetic of Karl Franz's Counts.[1a]

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,770

It is a long and sad tale full of laughter, tears, hope and despair...

It all began in the year 2016...
    ...as always, hope was the first step on the road to disappointment...
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892

Canuovea said:

ftfy

When Karl Franz was elected Emperor after the death of his father, only Boris Todbringer of Middenland opposed him. Boris lost the vote despite the support of the High Priest of Ulric, but has since proved to be the most loyal and energetic of Karl Franz's Counts.[1a]
    Not when the game starts he isn't. Filthy rebel scum.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,559
    There are a lot of one-eyed individuals in this game. Anyone else notice that?
    Itharus said:

There are a lot of one-eyed individuals in this game. Anyone else notice that?

this one eye is still missing

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,896
    Canuovea said:

Canuovea said:

ftfy

Not when the game starts he isn't. Filthy rebel scum.
    Doesn't help when CA didn't bother with adding anything to represent Franz being Greatest statesmen of the Old world.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• TheGhostOfProman16TheGhostOfProman16 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,749

Died during the great YOYO wars