Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Napolèon Total War ne se lance pas sous Windows 10 sur un laptop Asus

RORORORO Posts: 13Registered Users
Bonjour à tous,

Cela fait maintenant plus d'un et demi que je n'arrive pas à lancer NTW via Steam sur un nouvel ordinateur Asus (portable).
Je ne suis pas le seul dans cette situation d'après les nombreux forums que j'ai visité.

Mon PC est largement puissant pour faire tourner ce jeu, d'ailleurs tous mes autres Total War fonctionnent très bien!
Même Médiéval II fonctionne,!!!!!!

Je n'ai reçu aucunes solutions efficaces des supports Steam, Sega et bien d'autres.

Je tiens à ajouter que mon PC est à jour et fonctionne très bien.

Si quelqu'un à une idée ou encore mieux une SOLUTION, je suis tout à l'écoute :)/

Cordialement,

RORI

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 12,998Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    In English please. Google Translation:

Hello everyone, It's now more than a half that I can not launch NTW via Steam on a new computer Asus (laptop). I am not alone in this situation according to the many forums I visited. My PC is largely powerful to run this game, besides all my other Total War works very well! Even Medieval II works, !!!!!! I have not received any effective solutions from Steam, Sega and more. I want to add that my PC is up to date and works very well. If anyone has an idea or even better SOLUTION, I'm listening:) /

Sincerely,

RORI
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin