Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

hope there is 1 day CA will create CLOSE COMBAT:INVASION NORMANDY into TOTALWAR

guineawolfguineawolf Junior MemberPosts: 69Registered Users
i have play much shogun2:totalwar these days ,after watching explosion graphic effect of kisho ninja's explosive in this game,i think CA oredi can create CLOSE COMBAT:TOTALWAR about world war 2.....i beg CA to create it,coz i love this CLOSE COMBAT GAME!!!(TOO!INCLUDING TOTALWAR SERIES OF COZ!!!)

Comments

• daelin4daelin4 Senior Member Posts: 13,790Registered Users
    Or just play Company of Heroes.
    How to install Steam games without downloading
    How to post DXDiag: Windows+R key, type "dxdiag" in the input box. Select Save All Information, and attach as [/code][code] in your post
  • Rath_DarkbladeRath_Darkblade Senior Member Posts: 2,014Registered Users
    edited October 26
    daelin4 said:

Or just play Company of Heroes.

Good call... or any of the other WW2 simulators out there. There must be thousands at least, from Wolfenstein 3D onwards. :tongue:
    "There is nothing wrong with nepotism, provided you keep it all in the family."
    --Winston Churchill
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 1,997Registered Users
    But ohhhhh wouldn't total war: ww2 be just awesome.
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
  • Tyer032392Tyer032392 Senior Member FloridaPosts: 4,730Registered Users
    Cogre said:

But ohhhhh wouldn't total war: ww2 be just awesome.

IMHO, it kinda would be awesome although CA would have to significantly adjust the engine to match that era. Granted I would much prefer that CA create a game similar to Pacific Storm than Company of Heroes.
    "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. "
  • TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Posts: 21Registered Users
    Normandy is already present. Just play the siege of Carthage, it's clearly inspired from private Ryan.
  • BackoBacko Senior Member Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    They announced close combat: the bloody first about 5 years ago and so far have only managed to release 2 screenshots. Don't hold your breath.
    Never promise crazy a baby