Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCampaign Diplomacy rating for player faction stuck at Unreliable on Mortal Empires

ThaneMurthor12ThaneMurthor12 Registered Users Posts: 490
edited November 2017 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Build is 1.1.0

My political standing in the Mortal Empires campaign map is stuck at unreliable and nothing I do fixes it,
It all started when I decided to cancel my non-aggression treaty with the Skaven of Clan Morrs and attacked them a few turns later, and ever since then my rating has been set at unreliable, I tried to return my original good standing by first waiting it out for it to get back to normal, but nothing changed, after that I started to give gifts to my allies, that didn't fix it either, then I started accepting terms from factions, regardless of what the terms were, this too did not fix it.
Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.

Post edited by Shieldhero90 on

Comments

• SlipperedInkSlipperedInk Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same, I must have done something and now it's been stuck and it prevents me from doing anything even though I have some +300 ratings with them.

PS: Playing as The Dwarfs.
  • MilneaMilnea Registered Users Posts: 1
    Having the same issue. Been stuck on unreliable since around turn 10 after breaking a defensive pact with wood elves (Playing as Argwylon)

Currently at turn 123 have been unable to take any successful diplomatic actions since. Have 250+ rating with Empire and Clan Angrund but low chance on all actions. Also been at war with Averland since turn 8 and still can't get peace (despite them being the lowest ranking faction with only 1 settlement and no allies)
  • wolfkinsovwolfkinsov Registered Users Posts: 4
    Same issue all weekend, started when one Allie went to war against another Allie, had to pick one. Got put to Unreliable and now even though I haven't done a single mis-step for 50 turns it just stays at unreliable.

Playing Britonia btw.
  • Ser_DinadanSer_Dinadan Registered Users Posts: 9
    I've also been stuck at unreliable for something like 70 turns, thus I've resorted to using a mod that keeps reliability at steadfast.
  • DromeDrome Registered Users Posts: 36
    What I experienced to get the steadfast reliability is too never decline a diplomatic request, but instead propose a ridicoulous counter offer. The other pasrty refuses mostly. Counter-offer again and again, after some few turns reliability rating rises. A consequence is that many many factions come with offers to you once achieved steadfast reliability.

Also a very helpful tool to boost relations is sending an hero to help factions out.
    In the midst of chaos, there is opport~unity
  • Shieldhero90Shieldhero90 Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,036
    Hi Everyone,

Would you be able to provide us with Save files where this is occurring, alongside this please could you tell us if you are running any mods with your campaigns and if you are, go ahead and provide your modified log.

For information on how to find and post the Save Files and Modified Logs here, please follow the link below:

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/201808/guide-to-posting-in-campaign-battle#latest

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • ThaneMurthor12ThaneMurthor12 Registered Users Posts: 490
    I already did that CA_Nate.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

• ThaneMurthor12ThaneMurthor12 Registered Users Posts: 490
    I hope this bug gets fixed in the next patch.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

• Lord_NathanaelLord_Nathanael Registered Users Posts: 1,496
    nobody here mentions how long they have been unreliable, it can stick around for 30 turns and more until it goes back up, every time you do something that lowers your reliabillity this seems to reset.

try doing what Drome suggests or have some patience.

feel free to point out my errors, I'd like to improve my english
  • AzethothAzethoth Registered Users Posts: 2
    Finally, Durthu once more completes agreements. I had trade with wood elves then started to assimilate them. Before I got trade with other factions some idiot attacked another idiot and I was untrustworthy all the way till turn 155.

So it only seems hopeless. Mortal Empires 2 Jan 2018.
  • sirbeanalotsirbeanalot Registered Users Posts: 3
    On my Mortal Empires campaign it's stuck on unreliable for the The Dwarfs It's a game breaking bug can't do any quest's because of it plus cant trade with anyone.
  • ConanthelibrarianConanthelibrarian Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 175
    Im playing as empire for first time in ME and my issue is a little different. It jumps from trustworthy to untrustworthy every other turn. I do have zariks empire mod enables, so not sure if that has anything to do with it. Started around turn 20 when an ally declared war on someone I had a non aggression pact with. Ever since then it just bounces around and no one wants to trade or do anything with me.
  • Pvt_NumnutzPvt_Numnutz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2
    Also having this issue, 1/5/2020. Playing as empire I was allied with dwarves and another dwarven clan in the black mountains. They had taken one of the settlements in my region, and I wanted it. The dwarves declared war on them and I joined them to get the territory back and keep allies with dwarves. Got an unreliable rank and haven't been able to do any diplomacy for well over 50 turns. I think this happened around turn 30-40, I am now on turn 152. Needless to say it's stretched my army thin as any war I get into I have to utterly crush my opponent into dust, as they will never accept peace, no matter how badly they are loosing or even if they have +300 affinity with me. Like Bretonia, +300 relations and stuck in a never ending war.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file