Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mortal Empire huge let down.

SaisioSaisio Registered Users Posts: 38
I where so looking forward to play on super huge map, then I mean warhammer 2 orginalmap and warhammer 1 map merged together. Then the cuts you have done on mortal empire is huge disappointment, I presume you have you reasons for it, but regardless huge let down. Yes this is going to be a more of rant post, to me it seems you rushed the release as hole, taken Norsca and the foundation release is left out, I am not done quite yet, as the game stands now I am quite confused regarding the old factions they haven't even got the immortality trait which all from the warhammer 2 roster has

Thumps up for making a awesome game as hole, but sometimes its better to give the development more time.

Down the line I hope we can get a lore correctly map in the END, once the game is done, once we get warhammer 3 and the last grand campaign map. I say it again a lore correct map in cording to the lore, not easy by passes and cut here and there. Bring it all together in the END.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file