Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Wood elf, High elf and Dark elf Confederation...

TheCrimsonNightTheCrimsonNight Registered Users Posts: 72
I think there should be a mechanic where you can Confederate between HE,WE and DE. And form 1 single banner elven kingdom.

Lore-wise it should. And would be epic too see. I hope they can integrate it on Warhammer 3 or so. Since it might really suit the thematic 'End times' of the Warhammer world.

Nothing more epic than seeing all your past enemies working together facing the Entire force of chaos with 60 stacks against 10 allied confederation stack.

Comments

• TheCrimsonNightTheCrimsonNight Registered Users Posts: 72
    @CaesarSahlertz yes you chaos loving spawn >:D
  • BlingermanBlingerman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 356
    Absolutely Not!

• BereaverBereaver Registered Users Posts: 581
    edited November 2017
    May be it could be done. But I only see it happening if next installment in the series is specifically End Times content. So you would have Khaine-Tyrion, Incarnates of Winds of Magic, all Undead Factions united, Destruction forces united too (Ogres and Greenskins).

I also think that this would be a huge mess in terms of faction mechanics, balance and flavor and i certainly don't like the idea of merging several unique factions into one grey blob.
    Which factions mechanics should Eternity King's host have - DE, HE or WE?
  • Rebelever85Rebelever85 Registered Users Posts: 125
    Just conquer and enslave them with Dark elves...that's like a confederation right?
  • alex33alex33 Registered Users Posts: 1,252
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,510
    Would be cool, but nobody wants to see endtimes stuff I guess.
  • RocketlegionRocketlegion Member Registered Users Posts: 655
    Would be neat if there was an event chain to unite the High Elfs and Wood Elfs.
  • BrakierBrakier Registered Users Posts: 1,528
    That suggestion sounds wierd, dosent dark elf and high elf hate eachother to death? and the culture and lifestyle of woodelf is way to diffrent .

• Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Registered Users Posts: 4,092
    I will gladly help you unite the many different elf factions but I promise you won't like my methods...
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 11,799
    Malekith can become the Phoenix King in this game, I don't think that we can ask more then that.
  • xXTacitusXxxXTacitusXx Registered Users Posts: 40
    That is like asking for the Empire to be able to confederate Bretonnia and Norsca, since they are also human factions.

Not good.
  • SherShahSuriSherShahSuri Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,109
    Would kind of make sense... but saying that... Grimgor united the Orks, Ogres, Dark Elves and everyone else who was beaten by Grimgor into a massive confederation waaaaaaaagh!

Would you really bow down and serve an Ork Warboss, little elf....? :)
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 963
    Id love to see a united Chaos roster, like it was in TT long time ago. WoC, Daemons, Beastmen and maybe Norsca. Just for SP, would be probably not balanced enough for MP.
  • SDMSDM Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 236
    I don't think we need to go full end times but as a narrative scripted event it could be cool.

-If an elf player holds the dwarf settlement where they still have the Pheonix Crown in the vault, it triggers an event that gives the player the Crown as an item.

-Item gives a significant relations boost to all Elven relations

-If player holds Pheonix Crown, it heavily boosts relations with all other elf factions and enables heavily limited recruitment of some of the other elven faction's units. Justified as defectors to the "true king".
  • daelin4daelin4 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,413
    I think there's already a mod for this..

Corrected action is the most sincere form of apology.
  • Bel_IsarBel_Isar Registered Users Posts: 653
    SDM said:

I don't think we need to go full end times but as a narrative scripted event it could be cool.

-If an elf player holds the dwarf settlement where they still have the Pheonix Crown in the vault, it triggers an event that gives the player the Crown as an item.

-If player holds Pheonix Crown, it heavily boosts relations with all other elf factions and enables heavily limited recruitment of some of the other elven faction's units. Justified as defectors to the "true king".

Yeah High Elves accepting witch elves, who murder the citizens, as defectors to the true king... can’t see a issue with that...
    Hahaha actually Spoilers! Malekith is the Rightful Phoenix King so yeah... Not all Dark elves will confederate but some of them you can. So I dont see why not. Its not like you cant tell the difference between the two differing elves. Furthermore, Wood elves will fully confederate since there lady ariel whatever her name is will merge herself with the everqueen.
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 11,799
    Bel_Isar said:

SDM said:

Yeah High Elves accepting Witch Elves, who murder the citizens, as defectors to the true king... can’t see a issue with that...
    The Witch Elves actions are just misunderstooded, Cult of Khaine is an religion of peace. :)
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Registered Users Posts: 1,630

This action does not have my consent!

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS!
  • GreyRavenGreyRaven Registered Users Posts: 46
    Ok but then i want also Eldar and dark Eldar
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Registered Users Posts: 1,630
    GreyRaven said:

GW is merging them too,
  • GreyRavenGreyRaven Registered Users Posts: 46

GreyRaven said:

GW is merging them too,
    I know. But in the end the elves are the same, there's a rule that applies for all of them:
    A dead elf is a good elf.
  • ErminazErminaz Senior Member Las Vegas, Nevada, USARegistered Users Posts: 5,559
    edited November 2017
    The End Times lore made absolutely no sense with the established lore and was a cluster **** of stupidity and ill thought out plot twists as GW rushed the writers, didn't allow them to consult one another all to destroy the world and create a back drop that wasn't needed for Age of Sigmar. I refuse to accept it as cannon as the crap they pulled was badly written fanfiction from fanboys in the studio with the power to push their fanfiction narratives on the writers.

So no you should not, they do not get along, they do not see each other as the same people anymore and the End Times should be ignored when dealing with a non-End Times game.
    Tacitus Quotes:
    Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant.
    They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
    The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government.

I found Rome a city of filth covered marble and left it a pile of rubble. - Me
    That was written in the book so it should be. That's how GW wrote it. I'm also sure that the End time is a **** time line. But it is what it is. When you read the 8th and the 9th that's how it is. SO STICK IT UP.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,542

That was written in the book so it should be. That's how GW wrote it. I'm also sure that the End time is a **** time line. But it is what it is. When you read the 8th and the 9th that's how it is. SO STICK IT UP.

The important htiong though: THE GAME HAS NOTHING TO dO WITH THE END TIMES STORY

The Game is basically 8th Ed BEFORE the End Times story, with only the term "End Times" as in "Gigantic Chaos Armies attacking" being used.
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
    @GreyRaven the trouble with the rat race is that even when you win, you're still a rat .