Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressMount Gunbad

GlaistigGlaistig Posts: 3Registered Users
edited November 2017 in PTE Beta Feedback
You guys fixed the gold mine issue which is amazing, but theres a garrison building bug for the skaven there. The only option for a garrison defensive building is the MINOR garrison, even though it has red text stating it cannot be built in a MAJOR settlement, you can. You cannot build a major garrison defensive building as it doesn't even exist at Mount Gunbad.
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• Sharazad87Sharazad87 Posts: 266Registered Users
    that and Iron Rock not havingany Iron for the greenskins.
    "Yes-yes! Kill!-Kill!"

• SagrandaSagranda Posts: 1,659Registered Users

They have the Black Orc Forge there as a special building for the Iron Ressource.
    Karag Dorn doesn't have Timber, either, but only the Goblin Sawmillz.
    I actually think this is intended, since Greenskins can't trade.
    Disclaimer: What I say is my opinion and not necessarily stated as fact.
  • AngmirAngmir Senior Member Posts: 1,253Registered Users

Greenskins dont trade = no resource buildings - just assosiated upgreade building.
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you for providing us with this information, we've passed this onto our QA department for further investigation.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • BrenneFleischBrenneFleisch Posts: 6Registered Users
    I didn't see a more current thread about this issue but I noticed it's the same problem with tomb Kings. I'm playing as Settra and there is the option for two khemerian Sphinx buildings but no garrison. A real shame when you are fighting a waagh and three Ork stacks in that pass.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file