Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Kislevs Ice Magic & Arabys Sand/Desert Magic

xXAlduin99xXAlduin99 Registered Users Posts: 139
first, i have to say that i dont know much about the warhammer lore. i think i know the very basic things about magic in this universe. I'm a really big fan of magic, not only in warhammer, i mean in general.

i have read that kislev & araby has its own magic lore. Kislev with ice magic and araby sand/desert magic.

two things i want to know:

what is the lore behind that ? what are the spells?

&

how high are the chances that these lores getting added, when kislev & araby are announced?
and what spells would be added? (i know that not every spell from the lore was added ingame)

tbh i really want these lores, because ice & sand/desert sound very unique.

skaven have two unique lores of magic- plague & ruin. but.. they are a major faction. so i don't know if "skaven have its unique lores of magic" is a valid argument.

Comments

• Lexen_RapierLexen_Rapier Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 262
    I don't know if we're likely to see any unique magic for Araby - I don't recall them being described as a particularly magical nation - it's possible if CA does them at all, that they would also create some unique spells for them, since Araby isn't fully fleshed out.

Araby did get a Warmaster (Warhammer Epic) release - which included flying carpet riders, and Djinn - as well as confirming they did have access to magic (they had a Wizard unit).

I'm afraid I don't know enough about warmaster to say what magic they had access too - supposedly they bound the Djinn into service using magic (but I would expect Djinn to be a unit if we get Araby as a faction) - they also had access to necromancy; but I don't know if they ever used raised dead (they had no dead units in Warmaster).