Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

frrreeeeeeeeeeeddddddoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!

SherShahSuriSherShahSuri Junior MemberPosts: 696Registered Users

Comments

• CnConradCnConrad Senior Member Posts: 2,425Registered Users
    You are a couple hundred years late to the party.
  • AsmodeusRexAsmodeusRex Junior Member Posts: 7Registered Users
    For Kernow !!!! it is still just about possible for my land to be playable
  • kieran12kieran12 Senior Member Posts: 238Registered Users
    kieran12 said:

There was skirmishes leading up to this final battle in Ireland, the last battle between the Vikings and Irish involved thousands of men on both sides. It amazing this battle is not widely known and could be one of biggest battles to have taken place during the Viking age. The Viking brought in reinforcements from lands in Iceland, England Isle of man and elsewhere for the final showdown. The Irish lead by King Boru won the battle and this fragmented the vikings and ended the Viking era in ireland. King Boru was later after the battle ambushed and killed. The Vikings got their revenge, i guess?

• AsmodeusRexAsmodeusRex Junior Member Posts: 7Registered Users
    I would think that Bruhanburh was even larger and again not that well known.
  • kieran12kieran12 Senior Member Posts: 238Registered Users

I would think that Bruhanburh was even larger and again not that well known.

Dublin King Constantine, never heard of him. He must be a viking or foreign king. Interesting read.

In those times the population of Ireland and England would be fairly similar in size, i would think. It not like today.