Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game crashes whole pc every time I end the first campaign turn

BighantaBighanta Posts: 10Registered Users
I bought the new game a few days ago and keep experiencing the same game breaking chrash everytime I end the first turn of any campaign (Standard and ME, tried with a variety of factions).

I'm able to play the first turn of every faction; play the beginning battle even. Besides a few lags and extremly long loading times there are no problems in this stage of the game. But ending the turn results in a crash of my whole pc, which then starts rebooting. After rebooting the icons on my desktop are reset and there is no chrash report to be found.

Attached u have all the files u asked for, the modded.txt file is empty so i dropped that.

I'd realy like to know what the problem is with these crashes, because they only occur with WH 2 and i hope I might help finding a solution if there is none up to this point.

Greetings,
Bighanta

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file