Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Total War Attila performance drop?

BacarnBacarn Posts: 4Registered Users
Anyone know if there's been any updates recently causing performance drop?

Last i played was in September and it ran nice and smooth with the settings i had then.

Now it's unplayable and i'm using the exact settings as i did back in September.
I've tried reinstalling the nvidia driver i was using in september but that didn't work, and well i've tried almost every instruction from threads about Attila on how to boost performance.

I've tinkered with the settings but nothing seems to do it, unless i lower everything dramatically, but low graphics is no fun, and since it ran smooth in september i shouldn't have to tinker with the settings.
All other games run just fine.

Anyone know anything?

Comments

• Steveo_SPSteveo_SP Junior Member Posts: 8Registered Users
    Yes iam Too.
    I ve tried everythink! Frames are okay but i have stuttering! i have fore the frame rate on 50 , 30 or 25 ! But the Frames are drop everytime a little bit for example: by 50 limit from 49 to 44 all the time every 3 to 5 seconds! by 25 limit the frames drop from 25 to 22 ... this phenomenon makes stottering! ALL THE TIME every 3 to 5 seconds! CA please HELP!

Sorry my english is bad.

my system:
    i7 2600K 4,1 Ghz.. GTX 1080Ti ... 16GB RAM ...

I Want buy total war warhammer but first i want play attila finish! But with this frame stuttering its imposible!
    you see the problem best when the units are marching

CA Help ! I want to love total war but with problems like this its impossible!
  • Steveo_SPSteveo_SP Junior Member Posts: 8Registered Users

YES!!!!!! THIS KOMMT FIX IT BY ME!!!!!

IT WORKS BY ATTILA TO!

I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT THIS WORK! I am so happy now!

My game did stuttering everytime! but now..... GREAT Like Butter (my system: i7 2600k 4,1 Ghz,16 GB RAM, 1080Ti)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/364360/discussions/2/357286663695292355/

------------------------------------------------------------

"maybe i found a little fix, go into the task manager, go to process and search for the warhammer
    process,click affinity( dont know if its correct, im german), and disable the last core for warhammer,
    after this, enable the last core again. after this my cores work propperly"

-----------------------------------------------------------

CA! that can not be! you have to fix something!
  • BacarnBacarn Posts: 4Registered Users
    Steveo_SP said:

YES!!!!!! THIS KOMMT FIX IT BY ME!!!!!

IT WORKS BY ATTILA TO!

I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT THIS WORK! I am so happy now!

My game did stuttering everytime! but now..... GREAT Like Butter (my system: i7 2600k 4,1 Ghz,16 GB RAM, 1080Ti)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/364360/discussions/2/357286663695292355/

------------------------------------------------------------

"maybe i found a little fix, go into the task manager, go to process and search for the warhammer
    process,click affinity( dont know if its correct, im german), and disable the last core for warhammer,
    after this, enable the last core again. after this my cores work propperly"

-----------------------------------------------------------

CA! that can not be! you have to fix something!

Is there any step-by-step description on how you do that?
    I couldn't find anything like that when i tried it =/