Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I think New "Loremaster" achievement in Empire Divided is bugged

RhoxOSRhoxOS Posts: 12Registered Users
edited December 2017 in Rome II Support
I assume heroic event chain is the taking choices and growing your faction leader. Such as what to do with your bird, first fight with Romans, story about Ceasars etc....

I'd done four of them and seen epilogue of these events.(Garlic, Gothi, Sassanids, Palmyra) But loremaster achievement is firmly stable not showing any progress.

Attached savefile is the proof of it. Autoresolve the battle(result does not matter) and `wait for a new turn. Epilogue will popup but progress of the achievement does not go up.

Is there whole new event for this achievement or is it just a bug?

I've checked with several other people and non of them had gain achievement progress.

Thank you.

Comments

• RhoxOSRhoxOS Posts: 12Registered Users
    edited December 2017
    I thouhgt the loremaster achievement was some kind of TODO list or hashtable. But actually it's more like Queue with fixed order.

There was no progress for me while I'm playing Sassanids, Palmyra, Gallic and Gothi. But as soon as I played Aurelian and finished it's epilogue achievement tracking bar ticked for one.

After that I'm playing other four factions again to get this achievement but progress stopeed at 4 and can't get pass through it.

I don't know why CA made this achievement order specific.
    Post edited by RhoxOS on
  • Emperor_SalvatoreEmperor_Salvatore Junior Member Posts: 36Registered Users
    The faction which is not giving you the achievement is the Sassainids, ive completed all the 5 factions and that is the only one which hasn't given progress to the achievement for me.
    It is currently stuck on 4/5 for me as well.
  • jonasluizjonasluiz Posts: 1Registered Users

The faction which is not giving you the achievement is the Sassainids, ive completed all the 5 factions and that is the only one which hasn't given progress to the achievement for me.
    It is currently stuck on 4/5 for me as well.

as well as from the above companion is not releasing the conquest with the sassanids. I would very much like to have this bug fixed. I am playing a third time with them and nothing of the conquest occurs. Sorry for my grammar.