Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Resize the Chaos steeds

ConstantineZAynConstantineZAyn Registered Users Posts: 1,033
The Chaos steeds are way too small. I'm not sure why that is, but, based on the lore, the Chaos steeds are supposed to be mutated by the Chaos Gods to be way larger than regular horses.

It's immersion breaking when the large Chaos knights and lords are riding ponies. I don't see why it would be that difficult to make them bigger. There was already a mod that did it in the first game but it was broken by a patch.

Screenshot I took:

Picture I found:

Replaced the old pictures for a more obvious comparison. Notice the difference between the Chaos knight and his steed.
Daniel was a mistake.

#JusticeForDaemonsOfChaos
Post edited by CA_Will on

Comments

• saberslash117saberslash117 Registered Users Posts: 223
    ummm.....to be hones the steeds looks just like the model...

If we need to talk about undersized Chaos Steed, we need to talk about Archaon and Dorghur.....
  • steam_164511531915TqL1vw0steam_164511531915TqL1vw0 Registered Users Posts: 760

If we need to talk about undersized Chaos Steed, we need to talk about Archaon and Dorghur.....

Dorghur is like pony you are right.
  • KGpoopyKGpoopy Registered Users Posts: 2,009
    CA should put more effort into giving us the 3 headed winged monster Dorghur though.

The ponies of the apocalypse will have to do for now. Dorghur and Archaon needs some transcendence.
  • ConstantineZAynConstantineZAyn Registered Users Posts: 1,033

My pictures aren't that great at showing it. Here is a picture of the Chaos knights with the Chaos steeds resized mod (which is broken). Compare the legs and head of the horse. It clearly looks a lot better, especially in comparison the rider.

Daniel was a mistake.

• ConstantineZAynConstantineZAyn Registered Users Posts: 1,033
    Reaper49 said:

Dorghur is like pony you are right.
    The Steed of the Apocalypse is a pony, indeed. I don't know how poor Dorghar can carry Archaon around.

Picture I just took:

Picture I found:

Fingers crossed CA fixes this, for Dorghar's sake.
    Daniel was a mistake.