Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

User Info RequiredRome 2 Disk Space

William_1993William_1993 Posts: 12Registered Users
edited December 7 in Support Area
Hi all,

Looking for help, Ive asked already but I'm hoping this will get seen more.

Ignoring the issues mac users may being having at the moment, when I've downloaded the game, via steam, it says total under 4GB. I'm no expert, but I'm sure thats a little small, especially when Empire disk space is over 16GB, Atilla 24GB, Warhammer 35GB; Now for a newer game, better everything, surely it should be a lot bigger than an unzipped 4GB?

Also Checking online it says disk spaced required is over 24GB, and I know developers give a buffer when stating disk space, but a buffer of nearly 20GB?

Could someone please explain this to me?

Or could a mac user check this disk space for the game and just post how much is used?

Any help would be muchly appreciated

Thanks, Will
Post edited by CA_Nate on
Tagged:

Comments

• CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 308Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @William_1993

Would you be able to do the following for us to investigate further:

- Verify the game files for Rome 2 via Steam
    - If this does not work, please can you open the rome 2 installation folder and then provide us with a screenshot of what is currently located there.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • William_1993William_1993 Posts: 12Registered Users
    CA_Nate said:

Hi @William_1993

Would you be able to do the following for us to investigate further:

- Verify the game files for Rome 2 via Steam
    - If this does not work, please can you open the rome 2 installation folder and then provide us with a screenshot of what is currently located there.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

Ive tried verifying the file several times but still no luck. If im honest i dont know alot, so i think this is what you're after.

or maybe you meant this?

thanks, Will
  • William_1993William_1993 Posts: 12Registered Users
    edited December 8
    any update on this?

do you think this could be related to me not being able to play?