Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredBSOD Driver power state failure

ZeickZeick Posts: 1Registered Users
edited January 2018 in Crashes
Hello,

I bought total war Warhammer II and i've got some BSOD (Driver power state failure).
Sometimes on loading campain or when game is ending.
I tried new install of all computer, steam and the game, even graphic card driver but the issue is still present.

I'm using :
Operating System: Windows 10
System Model: GL553VD
BIOS: GL553VD.302
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

having this kind of errors when using whocrashed :

On Sat 09/12/2017 13:57:54 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\120917-6015-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1640E0)
Bugcheck code: 0x9F (0x3, 0xFFFF8986C4E81060, 0xFFFFCA8656A8F7F0, 0xFFFF8986C9A957D0)
Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 09/12/2017 13:57:54 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x9F (0x3, 0xFFFF8986C4E81060, 0xFFFFCA8656A8F7F0, 0xFFFF8986C9A957D0)
Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Please, I need help.

thank you in advance.
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file