Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Multiplayer rating BUG !!!

Funky_CatFunky_Cat Posts: 2Registered Users
v 1.1.1.

Build 5078.1221711

Steam Profile name - zALz

After winning MP match my rating drops for 17 000, I was on 81 and dropped to 2500 place.

Please restore my rating as soon as possible. It is very important because MP is the only reason why i play this game and own both games and all DLC.
Also its very urgent and important because i'm a member of low profile TWW MP community known as Cockslayers and we are the only power which stands between common sense and insane buffed filthy top-ranked elves exploiters. And we've got things to do.
I can provide with replay of that battle if needed.

Dear CA, please restore my rating.

Comments

• Funky_CatFunky_Cat Posts: 2Registered Users
  • YichenChaosObedienceYichenChaosObedience Posts: 11Registered Users
    I had once beaten someone 3 times in a roll, 3 times he rage quit, 3 times CA warned ME for quitting unconventionally.

Then I found I lost up to 10k rating points, from 54k, resulting me dropped from rank 4 to 300+

In tww anything can happen

btw what elf exploits
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 7,785Registered Users
    Its a know bug that has been around since game one, i had it happen 3 times to me when i was rank 1 on the ladder i lose over 25,000 points after a win twice and 3,000 once AFTER A WIN! CA continues to ignore it even though they are aware of it, so the only thing you can do is deal with it unfortunately and try get that rating up again, getting to 81 will probably take about 100 wins so few days and you should be back up if you can keep up about 90% win rate which is quite easy to do with the current matchmaking.
  • BoykaBoyka Posts: 6Registered Users
    Had the same problem today and i tried contacting a lot of guys who should be responsible for such problems. It is so annoying not to get a response from them. Please let me know if your problem was solved.
    What a waste of time!
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 7,785Registered Users
    Boyka said:

Had the same problem today and i tried contacting a lot of guys who should be responsible for such problems. It is so annoying not to get a response from them. Please let me know if your problem was solved.
    What a waste of time!

My one on 3 separate times has NOT been solved, they really don't care about it and just ignore it, its been like this for well over a year, only thing you can do is deal with it and get back yourself.
  • BoykaBoyka Posts: 6Registered Users
    Well some people just play for the ranks and they simply ignore those people.
    Thanks anyway Lotus_Moon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file