Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Ambush Bug, and also Achievement BUG

Cronus6374Cronus6374 Posts: 22Registered Users
Playing as Lizard men, I had a dark elf army blocked in. One of my armies was in Ambush mode for 2 turns. I attacked a Dark elf army and they retreated right through my ambush army zone of control. without triggering the ambush.

Also... ( in pursuit of the waylay achievement.) ( win 5 ambush battles in a single campaign )

As Shaven i won at least ten ambush battles without earning the achievement. So I figured the attack % of ambush did not count toward the achievement.

However as lizard men I just won 5, without getting the achievement.

thank you for your time ..

Comments

• Cronus6374Cronus6374 Posts: 22Registered Users
    Now a total of 7 Ambush battles, with lizard men. Same campaign game. I have auto resolved most of them.

I will try fighting them out and see if that earns the waylayer achievement.
  • UniquecalinUniquecalin Posts: 24Registered Users
    I win witout auto resolve far more then 5 ambush and I didnt get the achievement (like build itza/black pyramid, molten master... so many achivement bugs), in skaven.

Maybe auto and skeven ambush mod dont count. I didnt try with another race.

• ThaneMurthor12ThaneMurthor12 Posts: 490Registered Users
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file