Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total Christmas

Harley_GrinHarley_Grin Posts: 102Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff, Community Team
Make sure you keep an eye on our 5 Days of Christmas, with little treats from our different titles each day at 3PM GMT.

We're on day 2 already!

Associate Brand Manager

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
Post edited by Harley_Grin on

Comments

• Lord_HenkusLord_Henkus Posts: 1,452Registered Users
    edited December 2017
    What was on Day 1?
    How negative I may sound, game is stil 11 out of 10

Also, please slow down combat!

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 9,540Registered Users

What was on Day 1?

audio files about the history of the crisis of the 3rd century and a couple of battles.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • Harley_GrinHarley_Grin Posts: 102Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff, Community Team
    SiWI said:

What was on Day 1?

audio files about the history of the crisis of the 3rd century and a couple of battles.

If you click the link you can still get them.
    Associate Brand Manager

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • SherShahSuriSherShahSuri Junior Member Posts: 1,109Registered Users
    Lori..... Lori Alan? are you... The Boss...?
  • Harley_GrinHarley_Grin Posts: 102Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff, Community Team

Lori..... Lori Alan? are you... The Boss...?

I'm A Boss. Sadly not The Boss.
    Associate Brand Manager

• PrometheusPrometheus Senior Member Posts: 765Registered Users
    What are those for?
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Posts: 1,618Registered Users
    So what Is Day 3????
  • ArsenicArsenic Posts: 3,998Registered Users
    For some reason I can hear an Australian voice in my head saying "Can you guess what it is yet..?".

• cool_ladcool_lad Senior Member IndiaPosts: 2,206Registered Users
    What was that (day 3) supposed to be?
  • PappyTronPappyTron Posts: 853Registered Users
    edited December 2017
    Arsenic said:

For some reason I can hear an Australian voice in my head saying "Can you guess what it is yet..?".

"Have you ever played the didgeridoo?"
    Post edited by PappyTron on
    "We’ve been playtesting the **** out of every one of the 35 factions on all the difficulty settings"
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Posts: 9,904Registered Users
    cool_lad said:

Still got no idea. Any takers?
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 17,840Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Lori, have a wonderful Christmas holiday.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 9,540Registered Users

cool_lad said:

if it is for the next big historical TW then maybe something to do with china?
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • MrDarth0MrDarth0 Junior Member Posts: 224Registered Users
    SiWI said:

cool_lad said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Looks like some Chinese calligraphy painting to me.
  • AlJabberwockAlJabberwock Moderator USAPosts: 7,729Moderators, Tech Moderators, Knights
    Have a great holiday season!

Who can't figure out that day 3 is so clearly Rudolph's antlers??? :) ~Al
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Every so often things happen that can’t be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
    ― Kent Mansley (in "Iron Giant")

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/200307381-Total-War-Support

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. ~Al

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Posts: 1,618Registered Users

Have a great holiday season!

Who can't figure out that day 3 is so clearly Rudolph's antlers??? :) ~Al

CA never replied because they’re not quite sure either
  • FredrinFredrin Senior Member LondonPosts: 3,012Registered Users
    MrDarth0 said:

SiWI said:

cool_lad said:

I was thinking the same thing.

Looks like some Chinese calligraphy painting to me.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Shan shui, brush and ink style landscape painting. Also the rush of water in the background possible locating it in a chinese garden?

Or is that just the grainy audio on my phone(/rustling of my tin foil hat? :D )

• JacklessJackless Junior Member Posts: 281Registered Users
    SiWI said:

cool_lad said:

If the next total war isnt a renaissance or medieval game im going to riot. They need to make a pike&shot game!!
  • IntranetusaIntranetusa Junior Member Posts: 598Registered Users
    edited December 2017
    Jackless said:

SiWI said:

cool_lad said:

If the next total war isnt a renaissance or medieval game im going to riot. They need to make a pike&shot game!!
    You can have a pike and shot game set in China/East Asia if they do it right. The Chinese had pike + crossbow formations in antiquity (4th+ century BC) and pikes + gunpowder/musket formations during the 14th+ century AD.
  • TargTarg Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited January 2018
    Intro to tv show Marco Polo. Same drawing technique.
    Total War: Medieval Asia ? ;)

Post edited by Targ on