Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Why am I seeing multiple Saurons...?

Ssorce87Ssorce87 Registered Users Posts: 1
Im playing Third Age Total War 3.2 as high elves and encountered Sauron on battle for the first time in the campaign. He appears on the battlefield as three of himself in a single unit.... there is only one Sauron in Middle Earth so I thought that was strange. This also occurres with the balrog unit. Playing the dwarf campaign I enetered Moria and fought not a single balrog but rather many balrogs in a single unit.... in custom battles both Sauron and the balrog appear as one solitary individual. Why am i seeing multiple Saurons and balrogs in the campaign battles but not in custom battles? Code or file problem? Has anyone else enencountered this? I appreciate the help.

Comments

• Darth__MalekithDarth__Malekith Registered Users Posts: 9
    Medieval 2 is incapable of producing single entity units. When I played Mordor, I got Sauron with two random orcs in the campaign. It's also explained in the starting letter that you receive. This is applicable to divide and conquer, and it's just your luck handing you 3 Saurons. Good luck facing 3 Lords of the Rings!