Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Game crashes during campaign

NEARCHOSNEARCHOS Posts: 76Registered Users
Hi everyone, for the last 5 days now, playing the ME ccampaign, the game crashes when in campaign,( not in battle), most often during the AI turn. It shows the msg "The element Warhammer 2 stoped working, Windows will close the program". Pls anyone has any idea how to solve the prodlem as this happens every 2 or 3 turns and its very anoying! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• NEARCHOSNEARCHOS Posts: 76Registered Users
    Has anyone faced the same problem or is someone from CA that can give me some help? Last night it closed 6 times and I had to launch the game again and again!
  • Djon1Djon1 Member Posts: 69Registered Users
    The same here. I just got the game yesterday so don't know how it was before. Did you resolve it?
    So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
    If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
    If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
  • NEARCHOSNEARCHOS Posts: 76Registered Users
    No I havent resolve it, I just save the game after AI turn and after every battle. Some times it happens 6 or 7 times in an hour. And nobody has given a solution yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file