Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[Warhammer III Speculation] List of content

FredenFreden Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 389
Tell me if i got something wrong that you do not think will be in Warhammer III or if i missed something

New playable factions:
- Khorne
- Nurgle
- Tzeentch
- Slaanesh
- Chaos Dwarves
- Ogre Kingdoms
- Kislev
- Nagash (can be done in alot of ways)

New units/unit packs

- Cult of Ulric
- Knight Panthers (I thought this would be a FLC with Tomb Kings but i was wrong)
- RoR & Lord packs like we saw in the king & the warlord, grim & the grave packs

Comments

• DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,552
    I see why you would say that but I just truly wonder if they would bring out a new game with so much chaos representation and barely any factions from 'order

I would think they would want both to be there, because not everyone likes chaos .. and chaos all on game 3 .. would be MAYBE not such a smart move for sales.

But I don't know ! Could go all ways ! I don't speculate ^^ I just wait and see and let other speculate most of the time haha:) I am very very excited ! But first, TOMB KINGS :D!
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • JestamaneJestamane Registered Users Posts: 249
    edited January 2018
    Kislev will not be in game 3, why doesnt anyone understand this. They would have a weird game 1 game 3 overlap that doesn't make sense.

On the other hand I think chaos will be 1 faction with 4 separate lords and army list. I agree they wouldn't want to do a game so based on chaos.

I do think we will see some minor faction as well such as Nippon. They need a faction to be the good guys.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 10,421
    Pretty much that. Kislev will probably be pre-order. Maybe they'll be playable in 1 and 3, look at blood and gore DLC, if you have 1 you have both. Though it's possible they'll be simply game 3 race like the DoW will probably be game 2 race despite connections to game 1.

Not much else was made by GW that can be used for new races further east.

There aren't races that could be a core race other then Chaos Daemons, CD and Ogres due to lack of content so there won't be any core "order" races in this one. Great Game of Chaos indeed.

All assuming they don't make eastern human nations playable which I see no indication of them doing.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• GalenHHHGalenHHH Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,233
    DarkLordD said:

I see why you would say that but I just truly wonder if they would bring out a new game with so much chaos representation and barely any factions from 'order

I would think they would want both to be there, because not everyone likes chaos .. and chaos all on game 3 .. would be MAYBE not such a smart move for sales.

But I don't know ! Could go all ways ! I don't speculate ^^ I just wait and see and let other speculate most of the time haha:) I am very very excited ! But first, TOMB KINGS :D!

Because there are no "order" factions left perhaps?
    Freden said:

Tell me if i got something wrong that you do not think will be in Warhammer III or if i missed something

New playable factions:
    - Khorne
    - Nurgle
    - Tzeentch
    - Slaanesh
    - Chaos Dwarves
    - Ogre Kingdoms
    - Kislev

New units/unit packs

- Cult of Ulric
    - Knight Panthers (I thought this would be a FLC with Tomb Kings but i was wrong)
    - RoR & Lord packs like we saw in the king & the warlord, grim & the grave packs

OK ,CD will be DLC/FLC like TKs while Kislev will be early-adopter bonus.
  • Gollum123Gollum123 Registered Users Posts: 44
    Freden said:

New playable factions:
    - Khorne
    - Nurgle
    - Tzeentch
    - Slaanesh
    - Chaos Dwarves
    - Ogre Kingdoms
    - Kislev

New units/unit packs

- Cult of Ulric

Chaos separated rosters are pretty unlikely because 4 factions = 1 game, so it leaves the entire east unpopulated for the game 3 xithout DLC's so no i dont think so.

Kislev as a pre-order bonus or freelc like bretonnia yeah,

i would like to see personnally a "North" themed DLC, like a Lord pack but with different lords from different races all taking part of the campaign in game 3 with Surtha Ek, Throt the Unclean, Middenland faction and Cult of Ulric, Katarina and Boris for kislev for a pre order DLC, that would be sick.
  • LordSolarMachLordSolarMach Registered Users Posts: 858
    I started out thinking:

Pre-order: Kislev
    Core: Khorne, Nurgle, Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms
    DLC: Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Cathay

...but have changed around to:

Pre-order: Chaos Divided Slaanesh
    Core: Kislev, Daemons Undivided, Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms
    DLC: Chaos Divided Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch

This would involve a tilted map along these lines:

...with Mortal Empires opening up something like this:

Slaanesh would fit into the Vortex well, with N'Kari and Dechala The Denied One both tying in to the Dark Elves and High Elves. They'd then reappear in the Chaos Wastes in game three, while in Mortal Empires one would go to the wastes, with the latter staying in Naggaroth.

Kislev would start with Tsar Boris Bokha off in the farside colonies of the Kislev Wheatlands. Specifically the settlement of Chernozavstra, trying to maintain those new areas against a zombie plague that's swept through. He'd have abdicated the rule of Kislev to his daughter, Tsarina Katarin, who starts dealing with the Boyar Traitors who have risen up due to the extreme costs they've incurred from all of Boris' reforms and expansions. FLC/DLC would be Tsar Saltan of Praag, and Prince Ivan Radinov, off exploring in some far flung corner of the map.

Daemons of Chaos would start with U'Zhul the Skulltaker and Epidemius the Tallyman, battling with N'Kari's forces and Norscan warlords over control of the Chaos Wastes. The Changeling and the Masque would join in the fun at a later date.

Chaos Dwarfs would start with Zhatan the Black, forced to take care of Kislev colonists up around Uzkulak and Drazhoath the Ashen in the Black Tower driving off some Ogres. Additions would be Astragoth Ironhand in Zharr-Naggrund subjugating a Greenskin revolt, and the traitor Todrek Hackhart reclaiming his home of Barak Varr.

Ogre Kingdoms would start with Skrag the Slaughterer out to feed the Great Maw, and Golfag Maneater doing some work in the western Dark Lands. Later, Greassus Goldtooth would have to be rolled out of his hall to take on the Southern Realms armies trying to wrest control of the Ivroy Road from him, while Braugh Slavelord would bring his soul-binding chains and a little death magic to spice up things on a slave-raid in the west.

Ku'gath Plaguefather and Tamurkhan would have control of the Chaos Divided forces of Nurgle, while Khorne would get Skarbrand and Valkya, and Tzeentch forces would be led by Kairos Fateweaver and Egrimm van Horstmann.

As the Chaos Divided forces came out, Warriors of Chaos and Beastmen would get the respective marks as FLC.

Story would revolve around two main points: securing trade routes, and building favour with the gods.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 10,421
    Gollum123 said:

Freden said:

New playable factions:
    - Khorne
    - Nurgle
    - Tzeentch
    - Slaanesh
    - Chaos Dwarves
    - Ogre Kingdoms
    - Kislev

New units/unit packs

- Cult of Ulric

Chaos separated rosters are pretty unlikely because 4 factions = 1 game, so it leaves the entire east unpopulated for the game 3 xithout DLC's so no i dont think so.

Kislev as a pre-order bonus or freelc like bretonnia yeah,

i would like to see personnally a "North" themed DLC, like a Lord pack but with different lords from different races all taking part of the campaign in game 3 with Surtha Ek, Throt the Unclean, Middenland faction and Cult of Ulric, Katarina and Boris for kislev for a pre order DLC, that would be sick.
    How about 3 Chaos Daemon armies and Ogres. Slaanesh is 18+ and they want lower rating, look Blood and Gore, so maybe s/he as DLC. A bit ridiculous to leave one out but eh. I prefer Ogres anyway.

"North" themed DLC though... awesome.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

edited January 2018
    Actually, cut Egrimm van Horstmann from Tzeentch and replace him with the Changeling, while Daemons Undivided get the Blue Scribes instead as Tzeentch Legendary Lord(s).

Then: add as FLC to Warriors of Chaos the following lords as the DLC releases (so that they come with the marked units):

With Khorne, Arbaal the Undeafeated
    With Nurgle, Festus the Leechlord
    With Tzeentch, Egrimm van Horstmann

As soon as the Slaanesh pre-order is available, add Slaaneshi marks but no new LL, as they already have Sigvald the Magnificent.

Post edited by LordSolarMach on
  • Zoltan89Zoltan89 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 43
    Jestamane said:

Kislev will not be in game 3, why doesnt anyone understand this. They would have a weird game 1 game 3 overlap that doesn't make sense.

On the other hand I think chaos will be 1 faction with 4 separate lords and army list. I agree they wouldn't want to do a game so based on chaos.

I do think we will see some minor faction as well such as Nippon. They need a faction to be the good guys.

But implementing the normal dwarfs would give nice opportunities to show the hatred of the chaos dwarfs to their old world kin, so Kislev wouldn't be far away.

Or they get very creative and create Cathay to give Ogres and Hobgoblins someone to fight, after the release of 3K there would be high demand for a high fantasy China, if CA gets permission of GW of course.
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,242
    That map is correct so much. But around the Great Maw (which is in Cathay itself) there are vast temperate plains. Instead, north of the Great Maw there is the Warpstone Desert which is placed correctly.
    I don't think we will see a big part of the Old World in WH3. So I think that the map would be expanded a little east to take just the little bit of Cathay we know. There's in fact, not the necessity to bring the whole geography to bring Cathay as a profitable DLC.
    With 3K also chances that Cathay could be produced have increased.

But there are still problems. Cathay is based around Early Qing Empire, which is literally completely alien to Han China, so the assets for me are still too much different and it require a lot of effort.
  • QmotionQmotion Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 239

I started out thinking:

Slaanesh would fit into the Vortex well, with N'Kari and Dechala The Denied One both tying in to the Dark Elves and High Elves. They'd then reappear in the Chaos Wastes in game three, while in Mortal Empires one would go to the wastes, with the latter staying in Naggaroth.

Kislev would start with Tsar Boris Bokha off in the farside colonies of the Kislev Wheatlands. Specifically the settlement of Chernozavstra, trying to maintain those new areas against a zombie plague that's swept through. He'd have abdicated the rule of Kislev to his daughter, Tsarina Katarin, who starts dealing with the Boyar Traitors who have risen up due to the extreme costs they've incurred from all of Boris' reforms and expansions. FLC/DLC would be Tsar Saltan of Praag, and Prince Ivan Radinov, off exploring in some far flung corner of the map.

Daemons of Chaos would start with U'Zhul the Skulltaker and Epidemius the Tallyman, battling with N'Kari's forces and Norscan warlords over control of the Chaos Wastes. The Changeling and the Masque would join in the fun at a later date.

Chaos Dwarfs would start with Zhatan the Black, forced to take care of Kislev colonists up around Uzkulak and Drazhoath the Ashen in the Black Tower driving off some Ogres. Additions would be Astragoth Ironhand in Zharr-Naggrund subjugating a Greenskin revolt, and the traitor Todrek Hackhart reclaiming his home of Barak Varr.

Ogre Kingdoms would start with Skrag the Slaughterer out to feed the Great Maw, and Golfag Maneater doing some work in the western Dark Lands. Later, Greassus Goldtooth would have to be rolled out of his hall to take on the Southern Realms armies trying to wrest control of the Ivroy Road from him, while Braugh Slavelord would bring his soul-binding chains and a little death magic to spice up things on a slave-raid in the west.

Ku'gath Plaguefather and Tamurkhan would have control of the Chaos Divided forces of Nurgle, while Khorne would get Skarbrand and Valkya, and Tzeentch forces would be led by Kairos Fateweaver and Egrimm van Horstmann.

As the Chaos Divided forces came out, Warriors of Chaos and Beastmen would get the respective marks as FLC.

Story would revolve around two main points: securing trade routes, and building favour with the gods.

Did you make those maps? Looks awesome
  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Registered Users Posts: 1,081

I had a long post that seems like it's been eaten by the edit-gods, but the quick version was that while I had originally been envisioning:

Core: Chaos Divided Khorne, Nurgle, Chaos Dwarfs, Ogre Kingdoms
    DLC: Chaos Divided Slaanesh, Tzeentch, Grand Cathay

I'm now of the thought of something more like:

Pre-Order: Chaos Divided Slaanesh
    DLC: Chaos Divided Khorne, Nurlge, Tzeentch

If my original post shows up sometime in the next year it'll go into more detail. But I don't feel like re-typing all of it.

Well I like your idea. However there are many people including some of my friends who just hate and refuse to play chaos factions. Making all the DLC content chaos related seems like a bad idea.

Also at the moment we do not know if this second game will get 3 race packs. Hence we have no idea whether or not the third game will get 3 race packs as well.

Lastly making Kislev pre-order bonus makes you force people to buy first game in order to play them early. If they end-up liking the first game and due to last ME requiring all 3 games they will be forced to purchase the second instalment as well in order to play the full experience. Sure they can make Slaanesh as a pre-order bonus for second game but again that goes back to my first point.

As DLC I think we might get some other Evil force such as Nagash (again if he is not in Tomb Kings DLC) and/or maybe some nice surprise races.
    I think that for Kislev to be playable, you really need to include the Farside Colonies of the Kislev Wheatlands from the WFRP book Something Rotten in Kislev. (As can be seen in this map. Warning, big image; French.) And you can't really add those areas to the first game, and I'm pretty sure it'd be very hard to add them to Mortal Empires too. You'd have to wait until the third game, and Mortal Empires 2.0.

Plus, I think the first game is "dead" as far as getting content.

So the pre-order will need to be able to be implemented on the second game's map.

Slaanesh makes sense on the Vortex and the third game.
  • LordTorquemadoLordTorquemado Registered Users Posts: 1,999
    I just hope they have learned from TWW2 and focus in the ME campaign instead TWW3 campaign.
    "You stumble about in darkness. There is no light here, no mercy. Naggarond has claimed the souls of better heroes than you."
  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Registered Users Posts: 1,081

I think that for Kislev to be playable, you really need to include the Farside Colonies of the Kislev Wheatlands from the WFRP book Something Rotten in Kislev. (As can be seen in this map. Warning, big image; French.) And you can't really add those areas to the first game, and I'm pretty sure it'd be very hard to add them to Mortal Empires too. You'd have to wait until the third game, and Mortal Empires 2.0.

Plus, I think the first game is "dead" as far as getting content.

So the pre-order will need to be able to be implemented on the second game's map.

Slaanesh makes sense on the Vortex and the third game.

That might be true (yes Slaanesh makes so much sense in second game) however like I have said before making all pre-order, DLC content chaos related is just bad business decision on CAs part.

There will be a lot of people who will be just happy with the base game without any of the Chaos DLCs.
  • ArstellandaArstellanda Registered Users Posts: 341

I started out thinking:

Seems credible enough. I think this would definitely make sense for Game 3, I'm surprised people think that Kislev wouldn't fit, when in fact it's the one iteration where it would make sense having it, probably even as a core faction.
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,242

I started out thinking:

Seems credible enough. I think this would definitely make sense for Game 3, I'm surprised people think that Kislev wouldn't fit, when in fact it's the one iteration where it would make sense having it, probably even as a core faction.
    Also this map make automatically DoW more fit, revolving then one of the most pressing WH3 problems: Race DLCs.
  • DVersionDVersion Member Registered Users Posts: 136
    edited January 2018
    I really don't think the daemon roster will separated into four factions, that would be the worst. I'm sure they'll be factions but the idea of splitting up the units across 4 factions is a terrible idea. So no talks of Slaneesh pre-order or anything. It just doesn't follow the trend of any other faction in the game.

I also think Kislev is probably the best bet for a fourth core 'race'

While Kislev is already in the WH1 campaign map, you can split those up into factions, move the core kingdom east for the WH3 campaign map. Thematically it would work the best and there's no way they'll sell a game of only scary lookin' monsters at the only playable faction.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 5,848
    dversion said:

I really don't think the daemon roster will separated into four factions, that would be the worst. I'm sure they'll be factions but the idea of splitting up the units across 4 factions is a terrible idea. So no talks of Slaneesh pre-order or anything. It just doesn't follow the trend of any other faction in the game.

I also think Kislev is probably the best bet for a fourth core 'race'

While Kislev is already in the WH1 campaign map, you can split those up into factions, move the core kingdom east for the WH3 campaign map. Thematically it would work the best and there's no way they'll sell a game of only scary lookin' monsters at the only playable faction.

If they integrate it with aligned WoC it could work, and I have speculated that they could start with 2 gods and add others as DLC (Considering N'Kari name drop Slaanesh will likely be one, and popularity will mean Khorne the other), this will avoid the all Chaos cores situation, which I agree would be bad.
  • xBlood_RavenxBlood_Raven Registered Users Posts: 761
    edited January 2018
    I keep thinking I should write a document on a possible game 3. Anyway, in terms of factions. These factions are 100% in my opinion due to them being major factions.
    • Daemons of Chaos (could be split into four which would be Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh).
    • Chaos Dwarfs
    • Ogre Kingdoms
    This gives us the Northern Chaos Wastes, Dark Lands and Mountains of Mourn. Factions that could happen as they have old rosters or known units.
    • Cathay
    • Nippon
    • Hobgoblins (they're part of the Chaos Dwarfs but have a major role in the Eastern Steppes with the Hobgobla Khan so can get included).
    The previous factions can also all make it in if the entire east is done.
    • Empire have caravans that travel through the Mountains of Mourn.
    • Dwarfs have expeditions and former holds in the Mountains of Mourn and likely travel to the Dark Lands for the minerals there.
    • Orcs and Goblins have loads of tribes in both the Mountains of Mourn and Dark Lands and attack Cathay as well.
    • One of the Vampire Lords is mentioned going to the far east and many Vampire and Necromancers go to the Plain of Bones in the Dark Lands to get 'resources'.
    • Warriors of Chaos exist in massive numbers in the northern and southern Chaos Wastes.
    • I have nothing on Bretonnia but I do remember them having a failed attack on Morglum Necksnapper who is in the Dark Lands.
    • Beastmen live in northern and Southern Chaos Wastes as well as in the Haunted Forest in the Mountains of Mourn.
    • I have nothing on the Wood Elves but looking at the World Roots map, the roots have a living location in the previously mentioned Haunted Forest and another in the Kingdoms of Ind.
    • Norsca exists in the northern Chaos Wastes and tribes of the Hung and Kurgan in the Eastern Steppes.
    • High Elves exist in the Lost Isles of Elithis and Gates of Calith.
    • Dark Elves have Duriath Helbane, who commands the Black Ark called the Temple of Spite and wants to take the Lost Isles of Elithis and Dark Elves have raided Cathay and Ind.
    • Lizardmen exist on the Dragon Isles but have no Slann.
    • Skaven exist in the Dark Lands (Clan Rictus) and in the Mountains of Mourn as well as Cathay. Likely in other places as well.
    • Tomb Kings are difficult but there is Nagashizzaar where Nagash resides and similar to Arkhan the Black, likely has Tomb Kings forces there alongside Vampire Counts forces.
    Also, a quick edit, Kislev can be the pre-order for game 3 and has a very small area in the Dark Lands but it is old canon.
    LolTHELol said:

That might be true (yes Slaanesh makes so much sense in second game) however like I have said before making all pre-order, DLC content chaos related is just bad business decision on CAs part.

There will be a lot of people who will be just happy with the base game without any of the Chaos DLCs.

This is true. I did go far enough east that you could just manage to squeeze in a couple of Cathay factions (the Tower of Ashshair and Pan-Gau near the western edge of the Great Bastion, and The Land of the Celestrial Dragon Monks and the City of Spires. Or you could stick an expedition further along one of the trade routes closer to the World's Edge Mountains (or landing in the Plain of Bones, though I have the Strigoi Empire there and I'd feel bad about them getting kicked out of another game).

You could do a Legions of Nagash army, with Neferata and Nagash (in the Silver Pinnacle and Nagashizzar, respectively). But unit wise, that would be a stitching together of Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings units (plus Mournguls, Morghast, and Dread Abyssals) so that'd be more of a super-solid FLC. Hook them up with the High Elf Influence mechanic and boom, done. Easy additional content.

I guess including the Empire also allows for one to revisit Empire sub-factions, with maybe a DLC based on that. I'll repost what I said in another thread:

I mentioned this at the tail end of the last discussion like this, but I'd like an 'Empire Cults' DLC. It would add new sub-factions for the Empire, a handful of new units, and three-ish new LLs. (Asking for much more is not, I feel, within realistic expectations. Asking for this much is pushing it already.)

Boris Toddbringer in Middenheim with an Ulric Subfaction (with Knights of the White Wolf, Teutogen Guard, Wolf Priests, recruit-able in Middenland and Nordland provinces). Todbringer's Middenland subfaction can build Temples of Ulric anywhere, and as an Elector Count may take the Office of Emperor.

Elspeth von Draken in Nuln with a Morr Subfaction (Knights of Morr, Augurs, Amethyst Wizards bonuses, available in Nuln and Wurtbad regions, as well as the Ostermark and Tilea provinces). As well as being able to build Gardens of Morr anywhere, von Draken's Wissenland subfation would also give faction wide bonuses to gunpowder units as a recognition of the support that the Countess Emmanuelle von Liebwitz gives to her. Also, a huge diplomacy penalty with any faction containing Balthasar Gelt.

Aldebrand Ludenhof in Hergig with a Taal Subfaction (Huntsmen, Hochland Long Rifles, Jade Wizards bonuses, available in Hochland and Talabecland provinces). Ludenhof's Hochland subfaction can build Taal Hunting Lodges anywhere, and as an Elector Count may take the Office of Emperor. He'd have bonuses to spot enemies and some other such things to reflect his skill at hunting/hawking. Can be updated to ride a special demi-gryph or gryphon.

And then Marius Leitdorf in Averheim as FLC released along with it. Leading a more standard Averland subfaction. As an Elector Count may take the Office of Emperor.

• robdougherty1984robdougherty1984 Registered Users Posts: 285
    Has there ever actually been any confirmation from CA that the Marks of Chaos are going to be in the game more than they already are? I'd love it but it seems to me like they already put those in as followers/banners and treat them as a unit upgrade (somewhat like it was in the TT actually) but with no visual change to reflect it.
  • DwarfMasterRaceDwarfMasterRace Registered Users Posts: 2,353
    edited January 2018
    I think a Chaos Daemons game with the four chaos god factions to start with would be extremely disappointing. If you aren't into Chaos, well... you won't want to buy it. So not exactly a profitable choice.

As for Cathay, I'm inclined to agree that the Three Kingdoms title greatly increases their odds of being implemented since the work done on them can be shoehorned into TWW3. But there are still some definite issues here regarding full rosters, LLs, cities, tech etc. A LOT of creative license is required here to fully flesh them out.

The best starting point would be to have DoC and Chaos Dwarfs as the evil/chaos factions, Ogre Kingdoms as a more neutral faction, and either Kislev or Cathay as the order faction, with whichever is not to be a core race being a preorder FLC instead. That would be a pretty solid start to TWW3 and flesh out the map nicely.

Then you can have the Chaos god specific armies as DLC races which as pointed out earlier also helps with implementing Slaanesh while also getting around the age rating issue. I think they'll sell better individually. Nagash is another option for a DLC faction assuming he isn't to be used for something else (which is perfectly likely).

The map will of course be the Darklands, Mountains of Mourne, Dragon Isles, and perhaps portions of the Old World, Southlands, Cathay and the Northern Wastes. The final ME map will probably trim much of this.

Something else I would hope for is naval combat, but I agree land warfare is more important.
    Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.

I think a Chaos Daemons game with the four chaos god factions to start with would be extremely disappointing. If you aren't into Chaos, well... you won't want to buy it. So not exactly a profitable choice.

Right? what a terrible look it would be for people "hey buy this game we made were you only play as demon things that look real similar" The whole joy of this series is having these different armies that look and feel really different from one another. Of course there will be factions with different LL who give bonuses to different units but splitting it up into four separate factions would just dilute it.
  • talonntalonn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 715

As for Cathay, I'm inclined to agree that the Three Kingdoms title greatly increases their odds of being implemented since the work done on them can be shoehorned into TWW3.

It might not necessarily be true though if CA/GW decided to make Cathay be based on dynasty other than Han. Every Dynasty's armors/weapons look very different from one another. So assets might need to be made from scratch again
    edited January 2018
    As a sum-up, what I've got as far as my wanted LLs (with starting positions on my map):

Pre-order:
    Chaos Divided Slaanesh
    N'Kari -------- The Marcher Fortress
    Dechala The Denied One -------- Palace of the Dark Prince

Core:
    Kislev
    Tsar Boris Bokha -------- Chernozavstra
    Tsarina Katarin -------- Kislev

Daemons Undivided
    U'Zhul the Skulltaker -------- The Slayer Forge
    Epidemius -------- Gnawhame

Chaos Dwarfs
    Zhatan the Black -------- Uzkulak
    Drazhoath the Ashen -------- The Black Tower

Ogre Kingdoms
    Golfag Maneater -------- Golfag's Deathtoll
    Skrag the Slaughterer -------- The Challenge Stone

Lord Pack DLC:
    Prince Ivan Radinov -------- Pigbarter
    The Blue Scribes -------- The Silvered Tower of Sorcery
    Astragoth Ironhand -------- Zarr-Naggrund
    Greassus Goldtooth -------- Great Hall of Greassus

FLC Lords:
    Tsar Saltan -------- Praag
    Masque -------- Sydow
    Todrek Hackhart -------- Barak Varr
    Braugh Slavelord -------- Deff Gorge

DLC:
    Chaos Divided Khorne
    Skarbrand -------- The Daemon's Stump
    Valkia the Bloody -------- Hall of the Gorequeen

Chaos Divided Nurgle
    Ku'Gath Plaguefather -------- The Garden of Blight
    Tamurkahn -------- Lair of the Maggot Lord

Chaos Divided Tzeentch
    Kairos Fateweaver -------- City of Spires
    The Changeling -------- The Impossible Fortress

Grand Cathay
    [Shugengan Lord] -------- Mount Celestine
    [Dragon General] -------- Tower of Ashshair

Cults of the Empire
    Boris Toddbringer -------- Middenheim
    Elspeth von Draken -------- Nuln
    Aldebrand Ludenhof -------- Hergig
    Marius Leitdorf -------- Averheim

Additional FLC
    Legions of Nagash
    Nagash -------- Nagashizzar
    Neferata -------- The Silver Pinnacle

Fifth Anniversary FLC Lords
    Grom the Paunch -------- The Misty Mountain
    Thorek Ironbrow -------- Karak Azul
    Ariel -------- Laurelorn Forest
    Taurox the Brass Bull -------- Zanbaijin

Warriors of Chaos Marked Units FLC Lords
    Arbaal, The Undefeated -------- Chaos Wastes
    Festus, The Leechlord -------- Chaos Wastes
    Egrimm van Horstmann -------- Chaos Wastes

Oh, and my regions list, as it currently stands:
    The Kislev Wheatlands (3): Chernozavstra, Zilair, Yaransk
    The Silver Pinnacle (1): The Silver Pinnacle
    Mount Grimfang (3): Mount Grimfang, Mount Greyhag, Golfag's Death Toll
    Nagashizzar (1): Nagashizzar
    Crookback Mountain (3): Crookback Mountain, The Chattering Warren, The Hissing Pit
    The Dark Lands (4): The Tower of Gorgoth, The Gates of Zharr, The Dark Hold, Tower of Grief
    Desolation of Azgorh (3): The Black Fortress, Flayed Rock, The Flickering Pit
    Plain of Bones (4): The Fortress of Voragg, The Shattered Teeth, Ghulaktha, Sable Jaw Gate
    The Scalded Delta (3): Pigbarter, Mudfort, The Haunted Forest
    Dragon Isles (3): Shattered Stone Bay, The Claws, Dragonfang Mount
    The Spice Road (3): City of Spires, Gnobly Gorge, Scrap Towers
    Land of the Celestial Dragon Monks (3): The High Monastery, Still Dragon Valley, Mount Celestine
    The Sentinels (2): The Sentinels, The Giant's Rock
    The Ivory Road (3): Great Hall of Greassus, Valley of Horns, The Howling Summit
    The Ancient Giant Lands (4): Skycastles, Mount Sky Eater, Mist Gorge, Vale of Titans
    The Great Bastion (3): Nan-Gau, Tower of Ashshair, Shang-Yang
    Baleful Desert (2): The Silent Lair, The Watchful Caverns
    Wyrm Pass (3): Lair of the Maggot Lord, Karak Krakaten, Mount Thug
    The Great Maw (4): The Great Maw, The Maw Gate, The Fallen City, Thunder Wyrm Pass
    The Great Skull Lands (3): Uzkulak, The Falls of Doom, The Skull Locks
    Plain of Zharrduk (4): Zharr-Naggrund, Angradaebaaman, Zorhak Hell Mine, Arkadazk
    Fire Peaks (3): Fire Mouth, Mount Blackfang, Karak Azorn
    Vale of Woe (4): Gash Kadrak, Sabre Mountain, The Ice Spewer, The Challenge Stone
    The Bone Road (3): Gorger Rock, Karak Vrag, Chimera Pass
    Blasted Wastes (2): Nightmare of Drakenmoor, The Rib Peaks
    The Wolf Lands (2): Ordubalgas, Kharlbalgas
    Howling Wastes (3): The Daemon Stump, The Bubbling Pits, The Glowing Crater
    Eastern Steppe (3): Danaxu, Southern Raiding Camp, Western Raiding Camp
    Karak Dum (1): Karak Dum
    Laurelorn Forest (1): Laurelorn Forest
    Talabecland (3): Talabheim, Kemperbad, Sydow
    Plateau of K'Datha (3): Zanbaijin, The Bastion Stair, The Inevitable City
    The Cold Mires (3): Gultberg, The Vale of Creatures, The Drifting Castle
    Orchid Caverns (3): Summer Palace of the Dark Prince, Lake Seccetonka, The Throbbing Monolith
    Writhing Shadow (3): The Marcher Fortress, The Mill of Despair, The Folly of Malefox
    Ossified Hills (3): Gnawhame, The Fetid Catacombs, The Pustules
    Forests of Decay (4): Garden of Blight, The Gallows Tree, Tower of Flies, The Septic Isle
    Brasslands (4): The Slayer Forge, Infernius, The Wrath Gate, Blood Fire Falls
    The Vale of Nightmares (4): Hall of the Gorequeen, The Hill of Bone, The Bleeding Spire, The Blood Marshes
    The Crystal Labyrinth (3): The Silvered Tower of Sorcerers, The Crystal Spires, The Ninth Library
    The Secret Marches (3): True Liar's Monolith, The Shifting Monolith, The Writhing Monolith
    The Red Abyss (3): The Impossible Fortress, Eyrie of the Watcher, Nature's Revolt
  • coury97coury97 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 687
    @LordSolarMach That's great, impressive work man.

Pre-order:
    Chaos Divided Slaanesh

Considering pre-order DLC will be DLC for game 2, I guarantee you won't be getting a this.
    edited January 2018
    coury97 said:

@LordSolarMach That's great, impressive work man.

It's taken a fair amount of staring at maps. The only names I've semi-made up on my own are:

Golfag's Deathtoll, The Sable Jaw Gate, Mudfort, The High Monastery, Still Dragon Valley
    The Chattering Warren, The Hissing Pit, The Silent Lair, The Watchful Caverns
    Ordubalgas, Kharlbalgas, Danaxu, Southern Raiding Camp, Western Raiding Camp
    Palace of the Dark Prince, Lake Seccetonka, The Throbbing Monolith
    The Skull Locks, Angradaebaaman, Zorhak Hell Mine, Arkadazk

Everything else (IIRC) is already GW intellectual property.

Okay, it's been a lot of staring at maps.

I was pretty shocked that I couldn't find any names for Uzkul-Dhrazh-Zharr cities in the Plain of Zharrduk. Or that neither Hobgobla-Khan's Hobgoblin Khanate or Ghazak Khan's Blackwolves didn't have any named settlements. (I'm a little unjustifiably proud of Danaxu. It seems like the perfect dumb GW name to me.)
    dversion said:

Considering pre-order DLC will be DLC for game 2, I guarantee you won't be getting a this.

Precisely. Who else fits? A Slaanesh Divided faction can have it's lords in places like northwestern Naggaroth, Northern Ulthuan, or Lustria. And then move and be incorporated into game three and Mortal Empires 2.

(Then again, I still think we'll get an FLC Norsca Lord for game two's Vortex Campagin. So what do I know?)
  • Omega_WarriorOmega_Warrior Registered Users Posts: 836
    edited January 2018
    Pre-Order:

Kislev

Core Races:

Daemons of Chaos

Chaos Dwarves

Ogre Kingdoms

Cathay

DLC:

Deamons of chaos + Chaos dwarves LL pack (Unlocks Chaos Devided Armies)

Ind

Cathay + Ogres LL pack

Hobgoblin khanate

Nippon